(1) Documented need to act.
(2) Project plan templates.
(3) Lessons learned from previous projects.
(4) Existing project management standards.
(5) External information.
(6) Resources for project planning and project execution.
(1) Project initiation.
(2) Project planning.
(3) Project execution.
(4) Project control and validation.
(5) Project closeout.
(1) Project products delivered.
(2) Project objectives achieved (as a result of the interplay among project products and the organization or its environment).
(3) Lessons learned documented." [Project management process. Wikipedia]
The audit flowchart example "Project management process" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Audit Flowcharts solution from the Finance and Accounting area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
www.conceptdraw.com/ solution-park/ finance-audit-flowcharts
The Guide recognizes 47 processes that fall into five basic process groups and ten knowledge areas that are typical of almost all projects.
The five process groups are:
Monitoring and Controlling,
The ten knowledge areas are:
Project Integration Management,
Project Scope Management,
Project Time Management,
Project Cost Management,
Project Quality Management,
Project Human Resource Management,
Project Communications Management,
Project Risk Management,
Project Procurement Management,
Project Stakeholders Management (added in 5th edition).
Each of the ten knowledge areas contains the processes that need to be accomplished within its discipline in order to achieve an effective project management program. Each of these processes also falls into one of the five basic process groups, creating a matrix structure such that every process can be related to one knowledge area and one process group." [A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge. Wikipedia]
The flow chart example "Project management life cycle" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Flowcharts solution from the area "What is a Diagram" of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Use flowchart maker of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM enhanced with solutions from ConceptDraw Solution Park to create diagrams to present and explain structures, process flows, logical relationships, networks, design schemes and other visually organized information and knowledge.
This sample shows the Workflow Diagram that clearly illustrates stages a BPM consists of and relations between all parts of business. The Workflow Diagrams are used to represent the transferring of data during the work process, to study and analysis the working processes, and to optimize a workflow.
Initially, the project scope is defined and the appropriate methods for completing the project are determined. Following this step, the durations for the various tasks necessary to complete the work are listed and grouped into a work breakdown structure. Project planning is often used to organize different areas of a project, including project plans, work loads and the management of teams and individuals. The logical dependencies between tasks are defined using an activity network diagram that enables identification of the critical path. Float or slack time in the schedule can be calculated using project management software. Then the necessary resources can be estimated and costs for each activity can be allocated to each resource, giving the total project cost. At this stage, the project schedule may be optimized to achieve the appropriate balance between resource usage and project duration to comply with the project objectives. Once established and agreed, the project schedule becomes what is known as the baseline schedule. Progress will be measured against the baseline schedule throughout the life of the project. Analyzing progress compared to the baseline schedule is known as earned value management.
The inputs of the project planning phase include the project charter and the concept proposal. The outputs of the project planning phase include the project requirements, the project schedule, and the project management plan." [Project planning. Wikipedia]
The flow chart example "Project planning process" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Flowcharts solution from the area "What is a Diagram" of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Audit Flowchart Symbols - It’s efficiently to use the colors creating the audit flowcharts to make them bright, visual, attractive and successful. The best flowchart maker use ConceptDraw DIAGRAM features of RapidDraw technique.
Flowchart diagrams consists of symbols of process, decision, data and document, data base, termination or initiation processes, processing loops and conditions. To create an drawn flowchart use professional flowchart maker of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is a Process Flowcharts software. This software includes basic package of process flow examples. The software contains object libraries with vector stencils that allows you use RapidDraw technology. By clicking on direction arrows you can add a new object to the flowchart.
While making the drawing process easier and faster.
Video tutorial on creating orgchart with ConceptDraw products. Try ConceptDraw for creating orgchart professional presentations!
Using the ready-to-use predesigned objects, samples and templates from the Flowcharts Solution for ConceptDraw DIAGRAM you can create your own professional looking Flowchart Diagrams quick and easy.
- Flow Chart Of Project Management
- Software Work Flow Process in Project Management with Diagram ...
- Project management life cycle - Flowchart | Audit flowchart - Project ...
- Project management life cycle - Flowchart | Product life cycle ...
- Block Diagram Of Software Project Management
- Audit flowchart - Project management process | Project management ...
- What Is A Flow Chart In Project Management
- Process Flowchart | Sample Project Flowchart . Flowchart Examples ...
- Project management life cycle - Flowchart | Logistics Flow Charts ...
- Audit flowchart - Project management process | Simple & Fast ...
- Block diagram - Planning process | Project planning process ...
- Audit flowchart - Project management process | Business process ...
- Project management life cycle - Flowchart | Flow Chart Of Project ...
- Project planning process - Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and ...
- ConceptDraw PROJECT Project Management Software Tool ...
- Flow Chart Symbols | Gant Chart in Project Management | How to ...
- Project management life cycle - Flowchart | Program to Make Flow ...
- Construction Project Management Process Flow Chart
- Audit Flowcharts | Basic Audit Flowchart . Flowchart Examples | Audit ...
- Flowcharts | Construction Project Management Flow Chart
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols