This sample shows the Workflow Diagram that clearly illustrates stages a BPM consists of and relations between all parts of business. The Workflow Diagrams are used to represent the transferring of data during the work process, to study and analysis the working processes, and to optimize a workflow. Read more
The pyramid chart example "Project management triangle diagram" was redesigned using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software from Wikimedia Commons file Project-triangle-en.svg. [commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Project-triangle-en.svg]
The project management triangle chart example is included in the Pyramid Diagrams solution from the Marketing area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. Read more
... the project network shows the "before-after" relations.
The most popular form of project network is activity on node, the other one is activity on arrow.
The condition for a valid project network is that it doesn't contain any circular references." [Project network. Wikipedia]
The PERT chart example "Project management plan" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the solution "Seven Management and Planning Tools" from the Management area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. Read more
Initially, the project scope is defined and the appropriate methods for completing the project are determined. Following this step, the durations for the various tasks necessary to complete the work are listed and grouped into a work breakdown structure. Project planning is often used to organize different areas of a project, including project plans, work loads and the management of teams and individuals. The logical dependencies between tasks are defined using an activity network diagram that enables identification of the critical path. Float or slack time in the schedule can be calculated using project management software. Then the necessary resources can be estimated and costs for each activity can be allocated to each resource, giving the total project cost. At this stage, the project schedule may be optimized to achieve the appropriate balance between resource usage and project duration to comply with the project objectives. Once established and agreed, the project schedule becomes what is known as the baseline schedule. Progress will be measured against the baseline schedule throughout the life of the project. Analyzing progress compared to the baseline schedule is known as earned value management.
The inputs of the project planning phase include the project charter and the concept proposal. The outputs of the project planning phase include the project requirements, the project schedule, and the project management plan." [Project planning. Wikipedia]
The flow chart example "Project planning process" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Flowcharts solution from the area "What is a Diagram" of ConceptDraw Solution Park. Read more
- Gantt chart examples | Gant Chart in Project Management | How to ...
- Block Diagram Of Project Management
- Project Management Flow Chart
- Project Management Charts And Graphs
- Gantt charts for planning and scheduling projects | Gant Chart in ...
- PERT chart - Project management plan | ConceptDraw PROJECT ...
- Flow Chart Of Project Management
- Project Management Structure Diagram
- Project management life cycle - Flowchart | What is Gantt Chart ...
- Audit flowchart - Project management process | Project management ...
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols