"A business process or business method is a collection of related, structured activities or tasks that produce a specific service or product (serve a particular goal) for a particular customer or customers. It often can be visualized with a flowchart as a sequence of activities with interleaving decision points or with a Process Matrix as a sequence of activities with relevance rules based on data in the process. ...
There are three types of business processes:
(1) Management processes, the processes that govern the operation of a system. Typical management processes include "corporate governance" and "strategic management".
(2) Operational processes, processes that constitute the core business and create the primary value stream. Typical operational processes are purchasing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing, and sales.
(3) Supporting processes, which support the core processes. Examples include accounting, recruitment, call center, technical support. ...
The ... improvement areas are equally applicable to policies, processes and detailed procedures (sub-processes/ tasks). There is a cascading effect of improvements made at a higher level on those made at a lower level.
For instance, if a recommendation to replace a given policy with a better one is made with proper justification and accepted in principle by business process owners, then corresponding changes in the consequent processes and procedures will follow naturally in order to enable implementation of the policies" [Business process. Wikipedia]
The business process modeling diagram example "Taxi service order procedure - BPMN 1.2 diagram" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Business Process Diagram solution from the Business Processes area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
HR is a product of the human relations movement of the early 20th century, when researchers began documenting ways of creating business value through the strategic management of the workforce. The function was initially dominated by transactional work, such as payroll and benefits administration, but due to globalization, company consolidation, technological advancement, and further research, HR now focuses on strategic initiatives like mergers and acquisitions, talent management, succession planning, industrial and labor relations, and diversity and inclusion." [Human resource management. Wikipedia]
The flow chart example "HR management process" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Flowcharts solution from the area "What is a Diagram" of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. [creativecommons.org/ licenses/ by-sa/ 3.0/ deed.en]
"Loyalty marketing is an approach to marketing, based on strategic management, in which a company focuses on growing and retaining existing customers through incentives. Branding, product marketing and loyalty marketing all form part of the customer proposition - the subjective assessment by the customer of whether to purchase a brand or not based on the integrated combination of the value they receive from each of these marketing disciplines.
The discipline of customer loyalty marketing has been around for many years...
In recent years, a new marketing discipline called "customer advocacy marketing" has been combined with or replaced "customer loyalty marketing." " [Loyalty marketing. Wikipedia]
The arrow circle diagram example "Loyalty" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Target and Circular Diagrams solution from the Marketing area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
www.conceptdraw.com/ solution-park/ marketing-target-and-circular-diagrams
A management consultant is an important person for the company, he helps in the questions of improving business performance and increasing profits, he consults for the questions of business strategy, management and financial controls, resources, and also suggests recommendations for changing the structure of the company if needed.
So, every day management consultant conduct the complex work and often use the helpful management infographics for explain his thoughts and arguments to the company direction. Thanks to the development of computer technologies, drawing of management infographics is so easy today. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software offers you the Management Infographics Solution from the Business Infographics Area.
ConceptDraw Office suite is a software for decision making and action plan.
- Block Diagram Of Strategy Management
- Strategic Management Process Flow Diagram
- Draw A Diagram Of A Strategic Management Model
- Strategic Management Model By Using Diagram
- Strategic Management Diagrams
- Fishbone Diagram Strategic Planning
- Vector Diagram Of Strategic Management
- Types Of Display Matrices In Strategic Management
- Competitor Analysis | Successful Strategic Plan | SWOT Analysis ...
- Matrices | Ansoff Matrix A Display Matrix In Strategic Management
- Strategic planning - Cycle diagram | Successful Strategic Plan ...
- Talent management process | Human Resource Management ...
- Preparation Of Sap In Strategic Management
- Strategic Management Model Diagram
- Strategic Management
- Remote Projects in Corporate Strategy | Build Strategies ...
- TOWS analysis matrix - Template | SWOT and TOWS Matrix ...
- HR management process - Flowchart | HR Flowcharts | Strategy Hrm ...
- Ice Hockey Diagram — Defensive Strategy — Neutral Zone Trap ...
- Process Strategy Sample Diagram
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols