What is SWOT Analysis?
The SWOT analysis helps in matching the company resources and capabilities information of the competitive environment in which it operates. The ConceptDraw DIAGRAM and MINDMAP software allow professional to make well-designed SWOT matrix in minutes.
- Strengths: A firm's strengths are its resources and capabilities that can be used as a basis for developing a competitive advantage.
- Weaknesses: The absence of certain strengths may be viewed as a weakness.
- Opportunities: The external environmental analysis may reveal certain new opportunities for profit and growth.
- Threats: Changes in the external environmental also may present threats to the firm.
Sample 1. SWOT analysis matrix diagram - instructional sample.
SWOT analysis (SWOT Matrix) is a structured planning method used to evaluate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats involved in a project or in a business venture. A SWOT analysis can be carried out for a product, place, industry or person. It involves specifying the objective of the business venture or project and identifying the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. [SWOT analysis. Wikipedia]
Marketing — Matrices
Marketing — Mind Maps
- Marketing positioning matrix - Product positioning map
- Product-market matrix - Ansoff matrix
- BCG matrix - Boston growth-share matrix
- Feature comparison chart - Digital scouting cameras
- Marketing matrix diagram - Competitive strategies
- Marketing matrix diagram - Porters value chain
- Marketing mindmap - Marketing research project
- Marketing mind map - Strategic accomplishment mapping
- Twitter Compaign for New Software Product
- Marketing mind map - Sales Call
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
The "SWOT Analysis" solution contains easy-to-use mind map templates that help identify Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats, as well as outputs to ConceptDraw DIAGRAM for presenting analysis results.
Picture: SWOT Analysis
TOWS Matrix is an effective tool which allows to analize the external opportunities and threats by means of analyzing the internal strengths and weaknesses of a company. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with SWOT and TOWS Matrix Diagrams Solution from the Management Area will help design TOWS Matrix for your company without efforts.
Picture: TOWS Matrix
Growth-Share Matrix Software - ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is a powerful diagramming and vector drawing software for creating professional looking Growth–Share Matrices. For simple and quick creating the Growth–Share Matrix ConceptDraw DIAGRAM offers the Matrices Solution from the Marketing Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
The Matrices Solution also provides a wide variety of templates and samples that will help you to create the Matrix diagrams of any difficulty.
Picture: Growth-Share Matrix Software
Value Stream Maps are used in lean methodology for analysis of manufacturing process and identification of the improvement opportunities.
Picture: Value Stream Mapping and Analysis
Matrix organizational structure is one of the main forms of structures which is actively used by organizations to carry forth the functions of a company visually and effectively.
Now we have ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with 25 Typical Orgcharts solution from the Management area of ConceptDraw Solution Park which will help easy represent matrix organizational structure of any degree of complexity.
Picture: Matrix Organization Structure