HR Management Software
Human resources is the term given to the people who make up the employee workforce of an organization or company. It was initially used simply as a synonym for manpower or labour; latterly, with the advent of globalization, a cottage industry has grown regarding human resource strategy, as a way of enhancing business value through management of the workforce.
The idea of human resource management (HRM, or HR) has its roots in the human relations movement of the early 20th century. Initially, the theory was applied more towards transactional processes, such as the administration of payments, holidays and benefits. Soon the focus would turn directly to the labor force, and the idea of workplace productivity began to take importance. A gradual change in HR policy meant that workers began to be view less as cogs in a machine, subject to unrealistic production demands, and more like an asset to the company, who can be trained and rewarded in order to provide even greater productivity in their work.
Human resource management (HRM, or simply HR) is a function in organizations designed to maximize employee performance in service of an employer's strategic objectives. HR is primarily concerned with the management of people within organizations, focusing on policies and on systems. HRM covers the following core areas:
- job design and analysis,
- workforce planning,
- recruitment and selection,
- training and development,
- performance management,
- compensation (remuneration),
- legal issues.
Human resource management (HRM) is a professional discipline which oversees and manages an organization's human resources, and aspires maximize employee performance for an employer's strategic objectives.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with HR Flowcharts Solution from the Management Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park is a powerful HR Management Software.
Example 1. HR Management Software
HR Flowcharts Solution is a numerous set of useful drawing tools for HR Management. It includes variety of HR Flowchart samples and incredibly large collection of vector object libraries:
- HR Arrows library
- HR Department library
- HR Flowchart library
- HR Professions library
- HR Steps library
- HR Symbols library
- HR Workflow library
Example 2. HR Flowchart Library Design Elements
Thanks to the predesigned objects from these libraries you can easy design any HR Flowchart. Follow the next steps for this:
- drag the required shapes from the libraries,
- arrange the shapes and connect them with arrows,
- type the text.
Example 3. HR Flowcharts Solution in ConceptDraw STORE
The following features make ConceptDraw DIAGRAM the best HR Management Software:
- You don't need to be an artist to draw professional looking diagrams in a few minutes.
- Large quantity of ready-to-use vector objects makes your drawing diagrams quick and easy.
- Great number of predesigned templates and samples give you the good start for your own diagrams.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides you the possibility to use the grid, rules and guides. You can easily rotate, group, align, arrange the objects, use different fonts and colors to make your diagram exceptionally looking.
- All ConceptDraw DIAGRAM documents are vector graphic files and are available for reviewing, modifying, and converting to a variety of formats: image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash, MS Visio.
- Using ConceptDraw STORE you can navigate through ConceptDraw Solution Park, managing downloads and updates. You can access libraries, templates and samples directly from the ConceptDraw STORE.
- If you have any questions, our free of charge support is always ready to come to your aid.