Comparing ConceptDraw DIAGRAM to Omnigraffle
Benefits of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM versus Omnigraffle:
- Cross platform product. While most drawing tools are designed for use on one operating system, ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is available as two independent and concurrent versions on both Macintosh (macOS) and PC (Windows).
- License is per named user. That means you can use a single license for Macintosh and PC. Users can install at work and at home with a single license.
- Free access to the ConceptDraw Solution Park. With hundreds of templates, and many more on the way, the ConceptDraw Solution Park has the solution for you. Read more
- Integration with ConceptDraw Office and Microsoft Office applications. ConceptDraw products feature Ingyre Technology, allowing limitless exchange within the ConceptDraw suite. ConceptDraw also imports and exports Microsoft Office files effortlessly.
- Presentation capability. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM can create lush, beautiful presentation slideshows from your documents with just the push of a button.
- Live Objects Technology allows for the creation of visual dynamically-updated dashboards. The result is a vector graphic document that can automatically update when your data does.
Live objects are special graphic objects which can read data from a user-defined external source and change appearance accordingly. You can connect any data to your dashboard. Read more
- Rapid Draw Technology allows for the creation of diagrams in minutes. To see how Rapid Draw Technology works, check how to make business process diagrams.
Pic. 1. Comparing ConceptDraw DIAGRAM to Omnigraffle — Online Store Social Media Response Flowchart
See also Samples:
- Business Process Diagrams
- Flow Charts
- Charts & Diagrams
- Flowcharts & Process Diagrams
- Strategy & Management Diagrams
- Marketing — Social Media
- UML Diagrams
- Floor Plan & Landscape Design
- Computer and networks — AWS architecture
- Dashboards and KPI`s
- Engineering Diagrams
- Finance and Accounting
- Illustration - Manufacturing
- Infographics - Spatial
NINE RELATED HOW TO's:
Windows Azure →The Microsoft Windows Azure platform is a highly flexible cloud-based solution with variety of services which supports not only the execution of.NET applications, but also allows developers to use programming languages like Java, PHP, Node.js, or Python. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software provides the Azure Architecture Solution from the Computer and Networks area of ConceptDraw Solution Park with a lot of useful tools which make easier: illustration of Windows Azure possibilities and features, describing Windows Azure Architecture, drawing Azure Architecture Diagrams, depicting Azure Cloud System Architecture, describing Azure management, Azure storage, documenting Azure services.
Picture: Windows Azure
Bar Diagrams for Problem Solving.Create event management bar charts with Bar Graphs Solution →Create bar charts for event management problem solving and visual data comparison using the ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Bar Graphs Solution from the Graphs and Charts area of ConceptDraw Solition Park.
Picture: Bar Diagrams for Problem Solving.Create event management bar charts with Bar Graphs Solution
Electrical Diagram Software →Beginning from the 19th century, people tried to tame electricity. Nowadays, electrical engineering covers a wide range of applications starting from providing illumination in our homes to developing space technologies. Considering the fact that every project needs documentation, engineers use electrical diagram software to develop these projects. Standard electrical symbols of electrical components are recognizable all around the world. This illustration represents the 26 libraries that are supplied by the ConceptDraw Electrical Engineering solution. The Electric Engineering libraries contains about a thousand objects enabling you to draw various charts depicting electrical connections and circuits, along with schemes of different equipment and devices. The electric engineering libraries delivered with ConceptDraw solution meet the standards adopted in the image to electrical circuits. So they can be used by professionals along with amateurs in electrical engineering.
Picture: Electrical Diagram Software
Bubble diagrams with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM →Using ConceptDraw you will be able to create bubble diagrams from the ready ConceptDraw library objects or make your own objects. The created diagram can be saved and edited, objects can be moved and links between them will be automatically repainted after object moving because of using the ConceptDraw connectors.
Picture: Bubble diagrams with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
Landscape Plan →A landscape plan depicts all the features of a future garden including buildings, plants, lawns or a patio. Such plan is a very important part of site adjustment because it gives a complete picture of future project.
Picture: Landscape Plan
Deployment Chart Software →ConceptDraw DIAGRAM extended with Matrices solution from the Marketing area of ConceptDraw Solution Park is the best Deployment Chart Software. The Matrices solution offers you the useful tools for creating Deployment Charts in just minutes. The Deployment Charts designed with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM are vector graphic documents and are available for reviewing, modifying, converting to a variety of formats (image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash or MS Visio XML), printing and send via e-mail in one moment.
Picture: Deployment Chart Software
GUI Interface →What is the ideal GUI interface? The interface of mobile device it's all that users see on it and can interact - screen, bars, icons of applications. So the interface is the first that draws the user's attention. The main goal of software engineers, GUI interface designers, and GUI developers is to make the interface first of all easy for perception and understanding, convenient and attractive for the users. The iPhone's GUI interface meets all these requirements.
Picture: GUI Interface