Today almost everyone has been subjected to the sales process, however professional selling involves a series of distinct steps. One shortcut to success in any industry is to follow footsteps of those who earned success before you.
In this lesson, you'll learn about important steps in sales process and will be provided with examples.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software supplied with unique Sales Flowcharts solution from the Marketing area of ConceptDraw Solution Park allows fast and easy visualize all sales steps of the sales process on a sales process Map or sales process flowchart, and then realize them easily.
Example 1. Sales Steps
Outlining the sales process - what can be easy? Thanks to the 6 libraries of the Sales Flowcharts Solution it is a very simple process:
- Sales Arrows
- Sales Department
- Sales Flowchart
- Sales Steps
- Sales Symbols
- Sales Workflows
These libraries contain all vector shapes and symbols needed for representing the sales steps and displaying the sales results.
Steps to Creating a Sales Process Flow Chart
Helps to create professionally looking and detailed sales flowcharts with all sales steps visually represented on them.
- Create new document
- Add needed objects to the page
- Place objects in needed position
- Open Sales arrows library, drag and drop Circular motion arrows object
- Add needed quantity of segments using object menu
- Select a segment from the group, select a group-figure for that (Circular motion arrows), one more click and inside figure will be selected
In this case, it will be one of the arrows
- Open Object Filling Inspector from Ribbon
- Change arrows color
Note: You may use standard pallet or use a custom one
- Open line inspector, switch off the Stroke
- Add International division and Nurturing objects
- Align these objects
- Group all objects for convenient usage
- Add more objects
- Arrange and change sizes
- Turn on size boxes
Note: Size will be shown for selected object in units of document
- Add a Textbox, just double click on the page space
Note: Font and color will be same as the last added object from the library
- Open Inspectors - Text
- Set the needed font, size and color. All the next textboxes will have these atributes
- Fill the needed text
- Use Ellipse tool located on ribbon
- Draw a circle on top of all objects
Note: to draw a proper circle, hold a Shift button
- Change color of circle
- Add names to top objects
- Add more objects
- Flip horizontally one of the figures
- Open Instectors - Layer
- Set another level as "work"
- Add a rectange equal the page size using Restangle tool on the ribbon
- Bring to the back this rectangle using the tool on ribbon
- Change its color
- Set the first level as "work"
- Lock the second level from edition
- Change filling for some objects
- Open Inspectors - Text - Change text color
- Add some pointing arrows from Sales arrows library
- Select one by one and change their color
Note: to select several objects, hold the Shift button
- Add few more flowchat steps
- Add new objects and arrows
- Open Page Inspector
- Change the name of page by double click on it
- Save the document
- Export it to PDF
- Open file in PDF reader program!
All source documents are vector graphic documents. They are available for reviewing, modifying, or converting to a variety of formats (PDF file, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, and many other graphic formats) from the ConceptDraw STORE. The Sales Flowcharts Solution is available for all ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
Use the Sales Flowcharts Solution for ConceptDraw DIAGRAM software to create your own Sales Flowcharts of any complexity quickly, easily and effectively to use them successfully in your work activity.
Video. Steps to Creating a Sales Process Flow Chart (2min 05sec)
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM enhanced with Flowcharts Solution from the "Diagrams" Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park is a powerful Processing Flow Chart software which will help save lots of your time.