Network Visualization with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
The Computer and Networks area of Solution Park includes 11 solutions:
- Active Directory Diagrams — Document the structure of Microsoft Windows networks, Active Directory domains, Organizational Units (OU), and Exchange Server organization. Manage the controlled access to printers and files, access and security, network equipment maintenance and repair, and data backup, storage, and recovery.
- Azure Architecture — ConceptDraw teams up with Microsoft to bring the Azure Diagrams solution, a selection of Azure themed graphics and templates, allowing you to create effective Azure architecture diagrams.
- AWS Architecture Diagrams — The solution includes the icons Amazon notation suggests to be used when creating architecture diagrams describing your use of Amazon Web Services or Amazon Cloud Services.
- Computer Network Diagram — A comprehensive set of graphics covering all elements of computer networking. Create diagrams containing computer hardware, user inputs and communication devices.
- Cisco Network Diagrams — The Cisco Network Diagrams solution contains Cisco network symbols and icons to help you visualize computer network topology, equipment connections, and arrangement.
- Interactive Voice Response Diagrams — Create a diagram that visualizes the logical structure of an interactive voice response system. A complex IVR system may have many different options available through voice recognition or button pressing responses - map them out with the help of this solution.
- Network Layout Floor Plans — This solution allows you to create a computer network blue print of your home or business. Create an overview of the connections between computers, modems and routers with a workspace.
- Rack Diagrams — A rack diagrams can visualize the rack mounting of computer and network equipment as a frontal view of the rack, with the equipment installed. You can decide the best configuration before beginning the physical task.
- Telecommunication Network Diagrams — Create a diagram depicting telecommunication on any scale. From call centers to GPS navigation systems, TV networks to satellite communication, wireless broadband to radio linking.
- Vehicular Networking — Show a variety of transportation networks, and their connections on a local or global scale. By boat, by air or by land; your drawing has no bounds.
- Wireless Networks — A solution with graphics relating to all aspects of wireless networking. Design or document the wireless network from your home or business.
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
Today, we can’t imagine our lives without daily data exchange. To call a set of devices that can be connected with each other a computer network, we must be sure that these devices support appropriate protocols to transfer data. A network consisting of personal devices is private, and global computer networks, for example, Internet, connects network nodes worldwide. This diagram represents a computer telecommunication network. The network depicted on the current diagram is featured with networked communication devices that provide data exchange through Internet. The network interconnections and connections between Internet nodes are settled using the cable media and wireless media. The nodes are the network workstations (terminals). and host computers. This network diagram was drawn with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM and its Computer and Networks Diagrams solution.
Picture: Computer Network. Computer and Network Examples
Automatically create a presentation-quality diagram in one click with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
Picture: Visual Presentations Made Easy with Diagramming Software
Draw Cisco Network Topology and Cisco Computer Network Diagrams, Designs, Schematics, and Network Maps using ConceptDraw in no Time! Cisco Network Diagrams solution also provides 15 libraries of 508 Cisco symbols for network components and points, LAN and WAN, schematic and wiring drawings.
Picture: Cisco Network Topology
A flowchart is a powerful tool for examining processes. It helps improving processes a lot, as it becomes much easier to communicate between involved people, to identify potential problems and to optimize workflow. There are flowcharts of different shapes, sizes and types of flowchart vary from quite basic process flowcharts to complex program flowcharts. Nevertheless, all these diagrams use the same set of special symbols like arrows to connect blocks, parallelogram to show data receiving or rectangles for showing process steps. Basic flowcharts are used to represent a simple process algorithm. A basic flowchart notation consists of rectangles (business processes), arrows (the flow of information, documents, etc.). The same notation is used in items such as the "decision", which allow you to do the branching. To indicate the start of the entire business process and its termination can be used the "Terminator" element. The advantages of Basic Flowchart are simplicity and clarity. With it you can quickly describe the business process steps. Creating of Basic Flowchart does not require any special knowledge, as easily understand by employees with different levels of education and IQ.
Picture: Types of Flowchart - Overview
When we start to speak about databases, we must always mention database structure visualization. One of the most common ways to do it is to create an entity relationship diagram, and to put appropriate symbols on it. It is important either for database projecting and for its' future maintenance. Entity Relationship Diagram describes data elements and their relationships within a database. There are a set of special symbols that depict each element of an entity relationship diagram. Entities - represents some stable components such as supplier, employee, invoice, client, etc. Relation symbols show how the entities interact. Attributes define characteristics of the relationships. Attributes can be one-to-one or many-to-many. Physical symbols is used in the physical models. They represent items such as fields, tables, types and keys. ERD physical symbols are the building material for the database. Notation lines are used to illustrate the relationships. The most common method is Crow’s Feet notation. You can use ConceptDraw Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD) solution to represent a database using the Entity-Relationship model.
Picture: Entity Relationship Diagram Symbols
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is a powerful diagramming and vector drawing software. Extended with Chemical and Process Engineering Solution from the Industrial Engineering Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park, it became the best Chemical Engineering software.
Picture: Chemical Engineering
Workflow Diagram - workflow process diagram is a visual representation of a organizational process flow. Often it used as the same visual notation as process flow diagram. Visualising business processes using workflow diagram (workflow process diagram) allows estimate business process efficiency, analyse and optimize the process itself. Workflow diagram helps get focusing on each step and relations between workflow steps. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is software for making workflow diagram. It contains specific designed graphics to draw workflow diagrams effectively. This is workflow diagram maker which do your work process effective.
Picture: Work Flow Process Chart