Network Visualization with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
The Computer and Networks area of Solution Park includes 11 solutions:
- Active Directory Diagrams — Document the structure of Microsoft Windows networks, Active Directory domains, Organizational Units (OU), and Exchange Server organization. Manage the controlled access to printers and files, access and security, network equipment maintenance and repair, and data backup, storage, and recovery.
- Azure Architecture — ConceptDraw teams up with Microsoft to bring the Azure Diagrams solution, a selection of Azure themed graphics and templates, allowing you to create effective Azure architecture diagrams.
- AWS Architecture Diagrams — The solution includes the icons Amazon notation suggests to be used when creating architecture diagrams describing your use of Amazon Web Services or Amazon Cloud Services.
- Computer Network Diagram — A comprehensive set of graphics covering all elements of computer networking. Create diagrams containing computer hardware, user inputs and communication devices.
- Cisco Network Diagrams — The Cisco Network Diagrams solution contains Cisco network symbols and icons to help you visualize computer network topology, equipment connections, and arrangement.
- Interactive Voice Response Diagrams — Create a diagram that visualizes the logical structure of an interactive voice response system. A complex IVR system may have many different options available through voice recognition or button pressing responses - map them out with the help of this solution.
- Network Layout Floor Plans — This solution allows you to create a computer network blue print of your home or business. Create an overview of the connections between computers, modems and routers with a workspace.
- Rack Diagrams — A rack diagrams can visualize the rack mounting of computer and network equipment as a frontal view of the rack, with the equipment installed. You can decide the best configuration before beginning the physical task.
- Telecommunication Network Diagrams — Create a diagram depicting telecommunication on any scale. From call centers to GPS navigation systems, TV networks to satellite communication, wireless broadband to radio linking.
- Vehicular Networking — Show a variety of transportation networks, and their connections on a local or global scale. By boat, by air or by land; your drawing has no bounds.
- Wireless Networks — A solution with graphics relating to all aspects of wireless networking. Design or document the wireless network from your home or business.
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
Those triangles within any technical analysis are known to be the chart patterns that can be commonly found in the price charts of the financially traded assets, such as stocks, futures, bonds, etc. The pattern is known to be deriving its name from the fact that it is characterized by some contraction in a price range being the converged trend lines, giving it a triangular shape.
Picture: Pyramid Diagram
Dynamic of development computer and network technologies increases the need in modern cyber security strategies and IT security solutions to support security of your data, to ensure data privacy, and to protect your operations from the cyber threats. Thanks to the Network Security Diagrams Solution from the Computer and Networks Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park, the ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software is one of the unique IT security solutions for professional designing Network Security Diagrams.
Picture: IT Security Solutions
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is the world’s premier cross-platform business-diagramming tool. Many, who are looking for an alternative to Visio, are pleasantly surprised with how well they can integrate ConceptDraw DIAGRAM into their existing processes. With tens of thousands of template objects, and an easy method for importing vital custom objects from existing Visio documents, ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is a powerful tool for making extremely detailed diagrams, quickly and easily.
Picture: ConceptDraw DIAGRAM : Able to Leap Tall Buildings in a Single Bound
There are numerous articles about the advantages of flowcharting, creating business graphics and developing different charts. Nevertheless, these articles are almost useless without the main component - the examples of flowcharts, org charts and without a fine example, it is difficult to get all the conveniences of creating diagrams. You can find tons of templates and vivid examples on Solution Park. This illustration shows a variety of business diagrams that can be created using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM. It comprises a different fields of business activities: management, marketing, networking, software and database development along with design of infographics and business illustrations. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides a huge set of sample drawings including business process modeling diagrams,, network diagrams, UML diagrams, orgcharts, DFD, flowcharts, ERD, geographical maps and more.
Picture: Examples of Flowcharts, Org Charts and More
Local area network connects computers and other network appliances within an area, such as office building or a campus. It can be difficult to provide such network without a predesigned plan. For these purposes you can use network diagram software, which helps you to create LAN network diagrams and office network diagrams quickly and effortless. This will speed up your work and you can save the diagram for the future network improvements. The following diagram illustrates a network topology of the small office. LAN configuration has a star topology. The local network joins 8 computers among which are several desktop PCs, laptop, two iMacs and iBook. The end-point devices are divided into three groups. Each group is connected to its hub. There is a network printer and a modem, which are interconnected with other devices through a network server. Each computer on the LAN can access the server through a corresponding hub.
Picture: Network Diagram Software. LAN Network Diagrams. Physical Office Network Diagrams
Electrical engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM extended with Electrical Engineering Solution from the Industrial Engineering Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park is the best Electrical Engineering software. You have an excellent possibility to make sure this right now.
Picture: Electrical Engineering
Nodes of any computer network are somehow organized in a hierarchy or a layout. Some of the common layouts like star network topology are more reliable and some like ring topology withstand high loads better. It is also important to distinguish logical topologies from physical. This diagram represents a typical view of the star network topology. The star network topology is one of the most frequently used network topologies in the majority of office and home networks. It is very popular because of its low cost and the easy maintenance. The plus of the star network topology is that if one computer on the local network is downed, this means that only the failed computer can not send or receive data. The other part of the network works normally. The minus of using star network topology is that all computers are connected to a single point-switch, or hub. Thus, if this equipment goes down, the whole local network comes down.
Picture: Star Network Topology
Netflow is a network protocol used for accounting the IP network traffic. It was developed by Cisco Systems. Now it is actually the industrial standard, it is supported by many devices. There are several versions of the protocol, but the most common are the versions 5 and 9. This diagram was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM using the Computer and Networks Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park and shows the Netflow architecture.
Picture: Netflow architecture. Computer and Network Examples
The Ring Network Topology Diagram examples was created using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM software with Computer and Networks solution.
Picture: Ring Network Topology
An abstract representation is usually the first thing you will need while developing a database. To understand the ways that databases are structured, you should look through entity-relationship diagram examples and see the notations features and attributes. With an entity-relationship model you can describe a database of any complexity. This Entity-relationship diagram is a tool for software developers. It enables every element of database to be managed, communicated and tested before release. This ERD was created using symbols advocated by Chen's notation. Because of a linguistic origin of the Chen’s notation, the boxes representing entities could be interpreted as nouns, and the relationships between them are in verb form, shown on a diagram as a diamond.
Picture: Entity Relationship Diagram Examples