Network Visualization with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
The Computer and Networks area of Solution Park includes 11 solutions:
- Active Directory Diagrams — Document the structure of Microsoft Windows networks, Active Directory domains, Organizational Units (OU), and Exchange Server organization. Manage the controlled access to printers and files, access and security, network equipment maintenance and repair, and data backup, storage, and recovery.
- Azure Architecture — ConceptDraw teams up with Microsoft to bring the Azure Diagrams solution, a selection of Azure themed graphics and templates, allowing you to create effective Azure architecture diagrams.
- AWS Architecture Diagrams — The solution includes the icons Amazon notation suggests to be used when creating architecture diagrams describing your use of Amazon Web Services or Amazon Cloud Services.
- Computer Network Diagram — A comprehensive set of graphics covering all elements of computer networking. Create diagrams containing computer hardware, user inputs and communication devices.
- Cisco Network Diagrams — The Cisco Network Diagrams solution contains Cisco network symbols and icons to help you visualize computer network topology, equipment connections, and arrangement.
- Interactive Voice Response Diagrams — Create a diagram that visualizes the logical structure of an interactive voice response system. A complex IVR system may have many different options available through voice recognition or button pressing responses - map them out with the help of this solution.
- Network Layout Floor Plans — This solution allows you to create a computer network blue print of your home or business. Create an overview of the connections between computers, modems and routers with a workspace.
- Rack Diagrams — A rack diagrams can visualize the rack mounting of computer and network equipment as a frontal view of the rack, with the equipment installed. You can decide the best configuration before beginning the physical task.
- Telecommunication Network Diagrams — Create a diagram depicting telecommunication on any scale. From call centers to GPS navigation systems, TV networks to satellite communication, wireless broadband to radio linking.
- Vehicular Networking — Show a variety of transportation networks, and their connections on a local or global scale. By boat, by air or by land; your drawing has no bounds.
- Wireless Networks — A solution with graphics relating to all aspects of wireless networking. Design or document the wireless network from your home or business.
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
ConceptDraw will help you to create the room planning of any configuration quickly and skillfully. ConceptDraw contains a number of ready templates for creation of premises plans, and due to libraries with interior objects existing in the program you will be able to place furniture, denote the location of doors and windows and indicate dimensions.
Picture: Room planning with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
Fast visualization of structured data is main capability of the ConceptDraw DIAGRAM. With numerous vector stencils and standard flowchart symbols from object libraries and the RapidDraw technology this program stands as the best professional flowchart software for drawing with type of flowchart symbols. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM also known as best flowchart maker.
Picture: Easy Flowchart Program and Standard Flowchart Symbols
This sample was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software using the Flowcharts solution from the Diagrams area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. This sample shows the Flowchart that displays the procedures of 2PP (two-party preferred) voting and counting the voters. The two-party-preferred vote is the result of the elections that was distributed to the final two parties.
Picture: Basic Flowchart Images. Flowchart Examples
Pyramid chart example is included in the Pyramid Diagrams solution from Marketing area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Picture: Pyramid Diagram
Studying informatics demands knowledge in the area of computer networks as well. The most famous world network, Internet, is an example of wide area network (WAN) topology that connects devices spread on any distance. Unlike other smaller networks that are limited to a building or to a campus, WAN is almost limitless. This WAN (wide area network) diagram was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM. It shows a telecommunication network that covers a large geographical area connecting several settlements. This type of networks is commonly used by business and government institutions. Using the WANs enables them quickly communicate information between remote geographical points. To reproduce this network diagram, you will need the means, provided by ConceptDraw Computer and Network Diagrams solution.
Picture: Wide area network (WAN) topology. Computer and Network Examples
When describing any computer network, we imagine a set of devices and nodes, arranged in some way. Talking about network structures, we should distinguish physical and logical network topologies, as physical topology is about devices location and logical topology illustrates data flow. In the same time, they do not have to match, and some devices, such as repeaters, may have a physical star layout, but a bus logical topology. There are two main types of computer network topologies: Physical topology that show the physical organization of a network - equipment and types of connections. Star network topology involves a set of devices that is connected to a single hub (router). Ring network topology means that, devices connected according this topology have two connections, connecting with nearby devices to make a loop. Bus network topology is the topology presented at the current diagram. It is similar to a ring topology. The difference is that data moves up and down a linear connection, copying itself where network equipment works as bus-stations along the way. This network topology can be used for small network, or when adding an extra device into a network.
Picture: Network Topologies
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is the professional business graphic software for drawing diagrams and charts with great visual appeal on Mac OS X.
Picture: The Best Drawing Program for Mac
Process Flow Charts are very popular and widely used in chemical and process engineering for representation a general flow of plant processes and equipment. If you need often draw them, the ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with tools of Flowcharts Solution will be useful for you. The mostly used set of process flow chart symbols includes the following: Rectangle (box) process flow chart symbol, Rounded rectangle, Circle, Diamond.
Picture: Process Flow Chart Symbol
Computer networks nowadays are spread all across the world. The large number of parameters, such as geographic scale or communication protocols, can divide networks. One of the most common types of networks is called local area network (LAN). It convenient to represent network examples by means of diagrams. This local area network (LAN) diagram provides an easy way to see the way the devices in a local network are interacted. The diagram uses a library containing specific symbols to represent network equipment , media and the end-user devices such as computers (PC, mac, laptop) , network printer, hubs, server and finally a modem. There are two types of network topologies: physical and logical. The current diagram represents precisely a physical type of LAN topology because it refers to the physical layout of a local network equipment.
Picture: Local area network (LAN). Computer and Network Examples