Network Visualization with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
The Computer and Networks area of Solution Park includes 11 solutions:
- Active Directory Diagrams — Document the structure of Microsoft Windows networks, Active Directory domains, Organizational Units (OU), and Exchange Server organization. Manage the controlled access to printers and files, access and security, network equipment maintenance and repair, and data backup, storage, and recovery.
- Azure Architecture — ConceptDraw teams up with Microsoft to bring the Azure Diagrams solution, a selection of Azure themed graphics and templates, allowing you to create effective Azure architecture diagrams.
- AWS Architecture Diagrams — The solution includes the icons Amazon notation suggests to be used when creating architecture diagrams describing your use of Amazon Web Services or Amazon Cloud Services.
- Computer Network Diagram — A comprehensive set of graphics covering all elements of computer networking. Create diagrams containing computer hardware, user inputs and communication devices.
- Cisco Network Diagrams — The Cisco Network Diagrams solution contains Cisco network symbols and icons to help you visualize computer network topology, equipment connections, and arrangement.
- Interactive Voice Response Diagrams — Create a diagram that visualizes the logical structure of an interactive voice response system. A complex IVR system may have many different options available through voice recognition or button pressing responses - map them out with the help of this solution.
- Network Layout Floor Plans — This solution allows you to create a computer network blue print of your home or business. Create an overview of the connections between computers, modems and routers with a workspace.
- Rack Diagrams — A rack diagrams can visualize the rack mounting of computer and network equipment as a frontal view of the rack, with the equipment installed. You can decide the best configuration before beginning the physical task.
- Telecommunication Network Diagrams — Create a diagram depicting telecommunication on any scale. From call centers to GPS navigation systems, TV networks to satellite communication, wireless broadband to radio linking.
- Vehicular Networking — Show a variety of transportation networks, and their connections on a local or global scale. By boat, by air or by land; your drawing has no bounds.
- Wireless Networks — A solution with graphics relating to all aspects of wireless networking. Design or document the wireless network from your home or business.
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
Triangle diagram example of DIKW pyramid has 4 levels: data, information, knowledge and wisdom.
Picture: Pyramid Diagram
Creating of Entity-Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) is a complex process that requires convenient, automated tools. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software offers a powerful ER Diagram Tool - the Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD) Solution from the Software Development Area.
Picture: ER Diagram Tool
Any hierarchical structure of any company can be represented as a triangle or a pyramid. You can create a pyramid diagram and pyramid chart of any complexity using special libraries included in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM. Actually, any knowledge or chain of facts can also be depicted as a pyramid. A wide range of graph and chart are utilized in marketing to maintain documentation and various visual issues, that deal with marketing information and data. The marketing value pyramid can be created to illustrate how the value of company, or product is based on its competitiveness. To design this diagram we used ConceptDraw DIAGRAM drawing tools in conjunction with Pyramid solution for Solution Park.
Picture: Pyramid Diagram and Pyramid Chart
There are many ways to track the system in a critical situation. To model a system behavior, uml notation is widely used. Usually, an UML diagram consists of elements such as actor and a case. This diagram represents the structure of UML notations. Unified Modeling Language (UML) is used in software engineering to depict graphically the software modeling process. UM Language uses graphic notations for developing models of object-oriented systems. These notations displays requirements, sub-systems, logical and physical elements, etc. We created this diagram using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM reinforced with Rapid UML solution. It can be helpful for students on software engineering, when learning UML.
Picture: UML Notation
ConceptDraw MindMap benefits comparing to Mindjet Mindmanager: Economical. (Lower license price, support is no charge maintenance is an optional one-time fee that delivers to you the next major release) ConceptDraw products are structured to save you money from the date of purchase for the life of the product. When you compare ConceptDraw MINDMAP to Mindjet Mindmanager the cost savings will be obvious. Flexible Licensing. ConceptDraw is licensed per-named-user. Want ConceptDraw on 2 PCs, 2 Macs, or a PC and a Mac? Straightforward licensing makes this easy.
Picture: Looking at ConceptDraw MINDMAP as a Replacement for Mindjet Mindmanager
The UML diagram is a powerful tool which lets visually represent all system's components, the interactions between them and relationships with external user interface. The Rapid UML solution for ConceptDraw DIAGRAM software offers diversity of UML flowchart symbols for drawing all types of UML diagrams.
Picture: UML Flowchart Symbols
The Cloud Computing Architecture is the structure of the system, which is based on the needs of end-user and includes the set of components and subcomponents required for cloud computing, among them cloud resources, services, middleware, software components, front-end platforms (cloud clients), cloud-based back end platforms (servers, storage), and a network (Internet, Intranet, Intercloud). When designing the Cloud Computing Architecture diagrams, the ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software advises to turn attention for the powerful Cloud Computing Diagrams solution from the extensive Computers and Network area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Picture: Cloud Computing Architecture
The ConceptDraw DIAGRAM Planogram Software and Retail Plan Software offers powerful tools of Enterprise Architecture Diagrams Solution for visualization the market analysis and easy making successful Retail Plans and Planograms with useful detailed recommendations about placing products and optimization the shelf space.
Picture: Planogram Software and Retail Plan Software