Network Visualization with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
The Computer and Networks area of Solution Park includes 11 solutions:
- Active Directory Diagrams — Document the structure of Microsoft Windows networks, Active Directory domains, Organizational Units (OU), and Exchange Server organization. Manage the controlled access to printers and files, access and security, network equipment maintenance and repair, and data backup, storage, and recovery.
- Azure Architecture — ConceptDraw teams up with Microsoft to bring the Azure Diagrams solution, a selection of Azure themed graphics and templates, allowing you to create effective Azure architecture diagrams.
- AWS Architecture Diagrams — The solution includes the icons Amazon notation suggests to be used when creating architecture diagrams describing your use of Amazon Web Services or Amazon Cloud Services.
- Computer Network Diagram — A comprehensive set of graphics covering all elements of computer networking. Create diagrams containing computer hardware, user inputs and communication devices.
- Cisco Network Diagrams — The Cisco Network Diagrams solution contains Cisco network symbols and icons to help you visualize computer network topology, equipment connections, and arrangement.
- Interactive Voice Response Diagrams — Create a diagram that visualizes the logical structure of an interactive voice response system. A complex IVR system may have many different options available through voice recognition or button pressing responses - map them out with the help of this solution.
- Network Layout Floor Plans — This solution allows you to create a computer network blue print of your home or business. Create an overview of the connections between computers, modems and routers with a workspace.
- Rack Diagrams — A rack diagrams can visualize the rack mounting of computer and network equipment as a frontal view of the rack, with the equipment installed. You can decide the best configuration before beginning the physical task.
- Telecommunication Network Diagrams — Create a diagram depicting telecommunication on any scale. From call centers to GPS navigation systems, TV networks to satellite communication, wireless broadband to radio linking.
- Vehicular Networking — Show a variety of transportation networks, and their connections on a local or global scale. By boat, by air or by land; your drawing has no bounds.
- Wireless Networks — A solution with graphics relating to all aspects of wireless networking. Design or document the wireless network from your home or business.
NINE RELATED HOW TO's:
Every engineering project starts from a terms of reference document. The next stage of developing is a technical drawing, which requires using appropriate software. However, revisions and discussions about requirements are possible at any stage of development. This technical drawing demonstrates a schematic flow diagram of pulp reclaiming. This diagram of magnetite pulp reclaiming is created using ConceptDraw Chemical and Process engineering solution, The solution delivers more than 460 vector graphic icons and connectors. Generally, it is intended for designing process and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID) for chemical and process engineering. block flow diagrams (BFD), process flow diagrams (PFD) for chemical industry.
Picture: Technical Drawing Software
UML Diagrams Social Networking Sites Project. This sample was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software using the UML Use Case Diagram library of the Rapid UML Solution from the Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. This sample shows the Facebook Socio-health system and is used at the projection and creating of the social networking sites.
Picture: UML Use Case Diagram Example. Social Networking Sites Project
The ConceptDraw vector stencils library Cisco Multimedia, Voice, Phone contains equipment symbols for drawing the computer network diagrams.
Picture: Cisco Multimedia, Voice, Phone. Cisco icons, shapes, stencils and symbols
Event-Driven Process chain Diagrams for improvement throughout an organisation. Best software for Process Flow Diagram. The Event-driven Process Chain (EPC) Diagrams allows managers to plan processes and resources.
Picture: Business process Flow Chart — Event-Driven Process chain (EPC) diagrams
How to draw pictorial chart quick, easy and effective? ConceptDraw DIAGRAM offers the unique Pictorial Infographics Solution that will help you! Pictorial Infographics solution contains large number of libraries with variety of predesigned vector pictograms that allows you design infographics in minutes. There are available 10 libraries with 197 vector pictograms.
Picture: How to Draw Pictorial Chart. How to Use Infograms
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM extended with IDEF0 Diagrams solution from the Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park is a powerful diagramming and vector drawing IDEF0 software. All IDEF0 diagrams created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM are vector graphic documents and can be reviewed, modified and converted to MS Visio XML format. To obtain the IDEF0 Visio documents from ConceptDraw DIAGRAM documents use the wide export possibilities of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
Picture: IDEF0 Visio
Talking about companies, that have influenced the entire industry, we should mention Cisco and it’s influence on network design. Nowadays, this equipment has became a kind of standard, and Cisco icons, shapes, stencils, symbols and design elements are easily recognized among others. You can use these icons to develop a network diagram of any complexity. When dealing with creating a pack of network documentation, system administrator often have to depict a network containing a network equipment of such a well-known manufacturer as Cisco. As Cisco has developed its own production standard icons that are strongly recommended to use in Cisco network diagrams. The best way to draw Cisco Network diagram Cisco certified icons is using ConceptDraw solution for Cisco Network Diagrams. Using Cisco symbols library provided by this solution allows system administrator, or network architect to design a prototype of a new network or document an existing one.
Picture: Cisco Network Design. Cisco icons, shapes, stencils, symbols and design elements
In general, you can use any icons to represent network equipment on a diagram. However, there are some icons, for instance, Cisco icons, shapes, stencils and symbols, that are recognizable worldwide. Using those icons you can create Cisco network topology diagrams in minutes and share them anywhere. The icons depicting Cisco network equipment are recognized and generally applied as standard images for designing network diagrams. They are free to used , but can not be reworked. Cisco network diagrams are created to depict how signals processed on the network equipment and end-user computers and how data transfer through LAN or WLAN between nodes. The vector graphic library of ConceptDraw CISCO Network Diagrams solution includes about 90 icons of Cisco network equipment for designing computer network diagrams with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
Picture: Cisco Network Topology. Cisco icons, shapes, stencils and symbols
The Cisco Network Diagrams solution from the Computer and Networks area of ConceptDraw Solution Park provides a wide collection of predesigned templates and samples that help you to create the Cisco Network Diagrams in one moment.
Picture: Cisco Network Examples and Templates