Network Visualization with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
The Computer and Networks area of Solution Park includes 11 solutions:
- Active Directory Diagrams — Document the structure of Microsoft Windows networks, Active Directory domains, Organizational Units (OU), and Exchange Server organization. Manage the controlled access to printers and files, access and security, network equipment maintenance and repair, and data backup, storage, and recovery.
- Azure Architecture — ConceptDraw teams up with Microsoft to bring the Azure Diagrams solution, a selection of Azure themed graphics and templates, allowing you to create effective Azure architecture diagrams.
- AWS Architecture Diagrams — The solution includes the icons Amazon notation suggests to be used when creating architecture diagrams describing your use of Amazon Web Services or Amazon Cloud Services.
- Computer Network Diagram — A comprehensive set of graphics covering all elements of computer networking. Create diagrams containing computer hardware, user inputs and communication devices.
- Cisco Network Diagrams — The Cisco Network Diagrams solution contains Cisco network symbols and icons to help you visualize computer network topology, equipment connections, and arrangement.
- Interactive Voice Response Diagrams — Create a diagram that visualizes the logical structure of an interactive voice response system. A complex IVR system may have many different options available through voice recognition or button pressing responses - map them out with the help of this solution.
- Network Layout Floor Plans — This solution allows you to create a computer network blue print of your home or business. Create an overview of the connections between computers, modems and routers with a workspace.
- Rack Diagrams — A rack diagrams can visualize the rack mounting of computer and network equipment as a frontal view of the rack, with the equipment installed. You can decide the best configuration before beginning the physical task.
- Telecommunication Network Diagrams — Create a diagram depicting telecommunication on any scale. From call centers to GPS navigation systems, TV networks to satellite communication, wireless broadband to radio linking.
- Vehicular Networking — Show a variety of transportation networks, and their connections on a local or global scale. By boat, by air or by land; your drawing has no bounds.
- Wireless Networks — A solution with graphics relating to all aspects of wireless networking. Design or document the wireless network from your home or business.
NINE RELATED HOW TO's:
A concept map is a way of representing relationships between ideas, images, or words. How to draw a Concept Map quick, easy and effective? ConceptDraw DIAGRAM offers the unique Concept Maps Solution from the "Diagrams" Area that will help you!
Picture: Concept Map
This sample was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software using the UML Deployment Diagram library of the Rapid UML Solution from the Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. This sample shows the work of the ATM (Automated Teller Machine) banking system that is used for service and performing of the banking transactions using ATMs. System engineers can use comprehensive UML diagrams solution.
Picture: UML Deployment Diagram Example - ATM SystemUML diagrams
Using ConceptDraw you will be able to create bubble diagrams from the ready ConceptDraw library objects or make your own objects. The created diagram can be saved and edited, objects can be moved and links between them will be automatically repainted after object moving because of using the ConceptDraw connectors.
Picture: Bubble diagrams with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
Another stencil library that is included in the Computer Network Diagrams solution is the “Computer Network” one. It includes such design symbols as the representation of the Desktop computer, HP desktop computer, Workstation, HP workstation, iMac, HP laptop, Fujitsu laptop, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Computer monitor, Apple Thunderbolt Display, Mac Pro, iPad mini, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone / iPod Touch, iPod Classic, PDA, Smartphone, Mobile Phone, Mainframe, City, Satellite dish, Radio tower, Satellite, Cloud, Data store, Compact disk, Curved bus, Comm-disk, Token-ring, FDDI Ring, Star, Ethernet and bus.
Picture: Active Directory Network. Computer and Network Examples
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM software extended with the Baseball solution delivers samples with diagrams of the most popular plays in baseball. You can complete this set modifying any sample. All you need is to drag and drop objects to depict another play and then save with the different name. Feel free to add text label with the play name directly to your document.
Picture: Baseball Diagram – Basic Bunt Coverage – Runner at 1st
Wireless Network solution contains template, library and a set of design elements that help network engineers visualize Wireless Network. Network engineers and designers use this solution to design, create and illustrate the wireless networks.
Picture: ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is an Advanced tool for Professional Network Diagrams Creation
Accounts Payable Process Flow Chart - ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with Accounting Flowcharts Solution provides the useful tools that will help you create easily and quickly. The Accounts Payable Process Flow Chart is very popular and widely used type of accounting flowcharts. Now their designing is simple thanks to the Accounting Flowcharts Solution that provides the Accounting Flowcharts library of predesigned commonly-used shapes and a set of templates and samples.
Picture: Accounts Payable Process Flow Chart
A waterfall model describes software development process as a sequence of phases that flow downwards. SSADM is one of the implementations of waterfall method. It’s easier to learn about structured systems analysis and design method (SSADM) with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM because this software has appropriate tools for creating data flow diagrams. You can use all the three main techniques of SSADM method with special tools and predesigned templates. This data flow diagram illustrates the Structured Systems Analysis and Design Method. This method method considers analysis, projecting and documenting of information systems. Data flow models are the most important elements of SSADM and data flow diagrams are usually used for their description. It includes the analysis and description of a system as well as visualization of possible issues.
Picture: Structured Systems Analysis and Design Method. SSADM with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM