How to create a UML Diagram
The Rapid UML Solution from the Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park helps you to create all types of the UML 2.x and 1.x diagrams quick and easy using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software.
The Rapid UML Solution contains 13 vector stencils libraries with 393 interactive shapes that you can use to design your UML diagrams.
For example, let’s create a Class Diagram.
- Open the UML Class Diagram library from the tree in the left side panel Libraries by simple click on his name.
- Drag and drop the shape from the library to your document.
- Select the shape by mouse click. The Action menu icon appears near the right top corner of the selected shape.
- Open the Action menu by click on the icon.
- Use the Action menu commands:
- Suppress Attributes, Suppress Operations, Suppress Responsibilities to suppress the corresponding fields.
- Hide Attributes, Hide Operations, Hide Responsibilities to hide / show the corresponding fields.
- Add Interface, Add More Interface, Remove Interface to add / remove interfaces.
- Select next shape to connect using Rapid Draw feature:
- Put cursor on one of 4 directional arrows around the selected shape. The column of shape icons will appear.
- To add and connect new shape to the selected shape simply click on the corresponding shape icon.
- Rapid Draw feature will automatically add the new shape and connect it to the selected shape.
- You can also use special types of connectors from the library.
- Drag and drop any connector from the library to your diagram.
To connect any two shapes with this connector drag and drop his end points to the centers of the shapes.
- To add or edit shape label, select the shape by mouse click, then type in your label text.
Example. UML Class Diagramm - Metadata Information Model
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM extended with the Rapid UML solution is perfect for drawing professional UML diagrams.
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
Create a Pie Chart with ConceptDraw software quickly and easily. The simple tutorial helps you learn how to create a pie chart.
Picture: How to Create a Pie Chart
Business Process Workflow Diagram is a professional visual tool that is widely applied for business development, business analysis, business process optimization and documenting business processes. Business Process Workflow Diagram lets depict in details the steps of business processes and flow of tasks between them, the execution of business processes, transfer of data and documents.
The workflows on the Business Process Workflow Diagram are represented using the set of common symbols which let easy illustrate business processes and process flows, depict the start, all major steps and end of the process, what data are used by the process, how the data flow through the business areas within scope of our project, how the tasks are executed and by who, and how workers interact with each other.
Picture: Business Process Workflow Diagram
You can use many tools to create a representation of a system behavior or a scheme of objects relationships. Some of them are quite abstract and useless, and some, like UML tools help clarifying both the structure and the behavior of a system. There are various types of uml diagrams and tons of examples explaining the difference between them.
UML 2.2 specification has many kinds of diagrams. They are divided into two groups( structure and behavior diagrams). This class diagram shows the hierarchical structure of UML 2.2 specification. Class diagram - the most suitable tool for this task because it is designed to describe basic structure of a system. This diagram can be use as a visual aid for learning UML.
Picture: UML Tool & UML Diagram Examples
This sample shows the UML Class Diagram of Java map interfaces and implementations. On this diagram you can see the classes represented as boxes and connected with inheritance and realization associations. This sample can be used in Java programming and in education of programmers.
Picture: UML Diagram Types
Using ConceptDraw you will be able to create bubble diagrams from the ready ConceptDraw library objects or make your own objects. The created diagram can be saved and edited, objects can be moved and links between them will be automatically repainted after object moving because of using the ConceptDraw connectors.
Picture: Bubble diagrams with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
This sample was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software using the Flowcharts solution from the Diagrams area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
This sample shows the Flowchart that displays the procedures of 2PP (two-party preferred) voting and counting the voters. The two-party-preferred vote is the result of the elections that was distributed to the final two parties.
Picture: Basic Flowchart Images. Flowchart Examples
Competitor analysis is a first and obligatory step in elaboration the proper corporate marketing strategy and creating sustainable competitive advantage. Use powerful opportunities of numerous solutions from ConceptDraw Solution Park for designing illustrative diagrams, charts, matrices which are necessary for effective competitor analysis.
Picture: Competitor Analysis
The UML Diagrams are widely used by software developers and software engineers. They can draw the UML Diagrams manually on the paper, but it is incredibly convenient to use the special UML diagramming software. The UML diagramming software allows you to draw the UML Diagrams in a few minutes.
Picture: UML Diagramming Software
Relative value is a value measured in the terms of liquidity, risks, return of one investment or financial instrument relative to another.
Relative values are widely used in:business, economics, investment, management, marketing, statistics, etc.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM software is the best for drawing professional looking Relative Value Charts. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides Divided Bar Diagrams solution from the Graphs and Charts Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Picture: Relative Value Chart Software