One can basically determine a Marketing Matrix as a two-dimensional space chart which represents the progress in meeting pivotal customers' needs.
As a matter of fact, a Marketing Matrix serves a purpose of being a perceptual map. In order to realize how to display a market more vividly, you can read more information on the difference between using a marketing matrix and multi-dimensional snake plots.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM extended with Matrices Solution from the Marketing Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park is a powerful software for drawing various types of Marketing Matrices:
- Ansoff Matrix
- BCG Matrix
- Deployment Chart
- Feature Comparison Chart
- Competitive Strategies Matrix
- Flow Process Chart
- Porter's Value Chain Diagram
- Positioning Map, and many others.
Example 1. Matrices - Customer Types Matrix
Matrices Solution provides the full set of useful tools - Matrices library with large number of ready-to-use vector objects, and collection of predesigned samples and templates.
All these templates are available from ConceptDraw STORE. Various types of matrices can be easily designed on their base.
Example 2. Matrices - Flow Process Chart
The following features make ConceptDraw DIAGRAM the best Matrices Design Software:
- You don't need to be an artist to draw professional looking matrices in a few minutes.
- Large quantity of ready-to-use vector objects makes your drawing matrices quick and easy.
- Great number of predesigned templates and samples give you the good start for your own matrices.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides you the possibility to use the grid, rules and guides. You can easily rotate, group, align, arrange the objects, use different fonts and colors to make your diagram exceptionally looking.
- All ConceptDraw DIAGRAM documents are vector graphic files and are available for reviewing, modifying, and converting to a variety of formats: image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash, MS Visio.
- Using ConceptDraw STORE you can navigate through ConceptDraw Solution Park, managing downloads and updates. You can access libraries, templates and samples directly from the ConceptDraw STORE.
- If you have any questions, our free of charge support is always ready to come to your aid.
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
Analyze the root causes of factors that influence the problem. A diagram is constructed separately for each high priority factor.
Identify the root causes for a factor and then list possible corrective action.
The diagram displays the structure of causes for a factor and possible corrective actions.
The Root Cause Tree Diagram is used for further formulation of actions.
Picture: Root Cause Tree Diagram
Competitor analysis is a first and obligatory step in elaboration the proper corporate marketing strategy and creating sustainable competitive advantage. Use powerful opportunities of numerous solutions from ConceptDraw Solution Park for designing illustrative diagrams, charts, matrices which are necessary for effective competitor analysis.
Picture: Competitor Analysis
The available pre-made examples of the matrices, including the Porter's Value Chain’s one can be found in the mentioned solution. It also allows creating an Ansoff matrix, a BCG matrix, a Competitive strategies matrix, a Four-quadrant matrix, a Chore chart, a Flow process chart, a Quality function deployment matrix, a Positioning map and Porter’s generic strategies matrix being based on the templates given within the Matrices solution.
Picture: Porter's Value Chain
The growth–share matrix (BCG Matrix) was created by Bruce D. Henderson for the Boston Consulting Group in 1970 to help corporations to analyze their business units and to help the company allocate resources. How is it easy design the BCG Matrices in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software supplied with unique Matrices Solution from the Marketing Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Picture: BCG Matrix
This sample shows the Perceptual map. It was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software using the Matrices Solution from the Marketing area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Perception Mapping helps organizations measure and transform all aspects of their business, people and culture. Perception Mapping allows to represent the complex relationships graphically, helps identify potential problems of the organization and make the best decisions.
Picture: Business Tools Perceptual Mapping
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM software extended with Matrices Solution from the Marketing Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park offers you the possibility to develop the Ansoff Matrix of any complexity.
Picture: Ansoff Matrix