This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. [creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en]
"A very important concept in object-oriented design, inheritance, refers to the ability of one class (child class) to inherit the identical functionality of another class (super class), and then add new functionality of its own. (In a very non-technical sense, imagine that I inherited my mother's general musical abilities, but in my family I'm the only one who plays electric guitar.) To model inheritance on a class diagram, a solid line is drawn from the child class (the class inheriting the behavior) with a closed, unfilled arrowhead (or triangle) pointing to the super class. Consider types of bank accounts: Figure 4 shows how both CheckingAccount and SavingsAccount classes inherit from the BankAccount class.
Figure 4: Inheritance is indicated by a solid line with a closed, unfilled arrowhead pointing at the super class." [ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/content/RationalEdge/sep04/bell/index.html]
This bank account UML package diagram example was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the ATM UML Diagrams solution from the Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. Read more
"A UML sequence diagram or SD is similar to an MSC but written with a different notation. Presumably the same semantic issues arise, but possibly not since UML semantics are not well-defined. An example is shown in Figure 5.
The timelines are dotted rather than solid, and the name of the component is inside a box at the head of each timeline. The narrow rectangles apparently show when a component is active (unsure precisely what "active" means). An X on a timeline indicates that the component ceases to exist in some sense (unsure precisely how this is meant also). In the example, the Bank timeline has an X simply as an example (presumably the Bank does continue to exist)."
This example of bank ATM sequence diagram was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the ATM UML Diagrams solution from the Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. Read more
Use these shapes to draw your geometrical diagrams and illustrations in the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Mathematics solution from the Science and Education area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. Read more
Mathematics Solution from the Science and Education area of ConceptDraw Solution Park includes a few shape libraries of plane, solid geometric figures, trigonometrical functions and greek letters to help you create different professional looking mathematic illustrations for science and education. Read more
"A marketing plan may be part of an overall business plan. Solid marketing strategy is the foundation of a well-written marketing plan. While a marketing plan contains a list of actions, a marketing plan without a sound strategic foundation is of little use. ...
A marketing plan for a small business typically includes Small Business Administration Description of competitors, including the level of demand for the product or service and the strengths and weaknesses of competitors:
(1) Description of the product or service, including special features.
(2) Marketing budget, including the advertising and promotional plan.
(3) Description of the business location, including advantages and disadvantages for marketing.
(4) Pricing strategy.
(5) Market Segmentation." [Marketing plan. Wikipedia]
The circular diagram example "Marketing plan" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Target and Circular Diagrams solution from the Marketing area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
www.conceptdraw.com/solution-park/marketing-target-and-circular-diagrams Read more
- Solid Figures And Their Diagrams
- Design elements - Solid geometry | ATM Sequence diagram | Solid ...
- Mathematical Diagrams | Mathematics | Scientific Symbols Chart ...
- Design elements - Solid geometry
- Design elements - Solid geometry | Names Of Solid Figures Geometry
- Solid Figure Of Geometry
- Diagram Of Flat And Solid Shapes In Mathematics
- Symbol Of Solid Figure
- Design elements - Solid geometry | Basic Flowchart Symbols and ...
- Mathematics | Mathematics Symbols | Mathematical Diagrams ...
- Geometric Figures Of Kinds Of Solid
- Solid Shape Diagram
- Mathematics | Mathematical Diagrams | Basic Flowchart Symbols ...
- Design elements - Solid geometry | Mathematics Symbols | Scientific ...
- How to Draw Geometric Shapes in ConceptDraw PRO ...
- Solid Shapes
- Business People Figures | Basic Diagramming | 3 Circle Venn ...
- Plane Figures Diagram
- Plane Geometric Figures
- Mathematics | Basic Diagramming | Mathematical Diagrams ...
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols