How to Create a UML Diagram Quickly
The possibility to draw UML diagrams is provided by the Rapid UML Solution.
ConceptDraw provides a number of templates for drawing UML diagrams
You can download the Rapid UML Solution from the Software Development Area of ConceptDraw Solution.
- Run ConceptDraw the STORE and open the Solutions tab.
- Reveal Rapid UML in the Software Development area, and press Install.
- Find out a proper UML diagram in the Templates section and click the preview image to open it in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- The UML diagram template comes with vector object libraries that you can use to depict various software models. Rapid Draw technology is an automatic drawing system designed to make drawing UML diagrams easier than ever.
- Select the object in the open template. Directional arrows surround the object. Select the appropriate direction and the object. Rapid Draw will automatically draw and connect the next element in your UML diagram. Thus, you can quickly map out the software application structure in just minutes.
Result: Creating UML diagrams is a common approach to software models description and visualization. Use the UML templates provided by ConceptDraw Solutions for sketching out software models, or for documenting existing ones.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- libraries based on the BPMN 2.0 standard.
- Quickly develop any business processes using RapidDraw interface
- Diagrams and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX and VDX