CAD Drawing Software for Making Mechanic Diagram and Electrical Diagram Architectural Designs
Use the libraries with a set of vector objects, templates and samples from the Floor Plans Solution from the Building Plans area of ConceptDraw Solution Park for designing your professional architectural designs. Read more
Use the vector stencils library Walls, shell and structure to draw the floor plans and other architectural drawings, blueprints, home and building interior design, space layout plans, construction and house framing diagrams using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software.
"A wall is a horizontal structure, usually solid, that defines and sometimes protects an area. Most commonly, a wall delineates a building and supports its superstructure, separates space in buildings into sections, or protects or delineates a space in the open air. There are three principal types of structural walls: building walls, exterior boundary walls, and retaining walls.
Building walls have one main purpose: to support roofs and ceilings. Such walls most often have three or more separate components. In today's construction, a building wall will usually have the structural elements (such as 2×4 studs in a house wall), insulation, and finish elements or surface (such as drywall or panelling). In addition, the wall may house various types of electrical wiring or plumbing. Electrical outlets are usually mounted in walls.
Building walls frequently become works of art externally and internally, such as when featuring mosaic work or when murals are painted on them; or as design foci when they exhibit textures or painted finishes for effect.
In architecture and civil engineering, the term curtain wall refers to the facade of a building which is not load-bearing but functions as decoration, finish, front, face, or history preservation." [Wall. Wikipedia]
This shapes library Walls, shell and structure is provided by the Floor Plans solution from the Building Plans area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. Read more
Use these signs to annotate or specify characteristics of objects in electrical drawings, electronic schematics, circuit diagrams, electromechanical drawings, and wiring diagrams, cabling layout diagrams.
"An electrical drawing, is a type of technical drawing that shows information about power, lighting, and communication for an engineering or architectural project. Any electrical working drawing consists of "lines, symbols, dimensions, and notations to accurately convey an engineering's design to the workers, who install the electrical system on the job".
A complete set of working drawings for the average electrical system in large projects usually consists of:
(1) A plot plan showing the building's location and outside electrical wiring.
(2) Floor plans showing the location of electrical systems on every floor.
(3) Power-riser diagrams showing panel boards.
(4) Control wiring diagrams.
(5) Schedules and other information in combination with construction drawings.
Electrical drafters prepare wiring and layout diagrams used by workers who erect, install, and repair electrical equipment and wiring in communication centers, power plants, electrical distribution systems, and buildings." [Electrical drawing. Wikipedia]
The signs example "Design elements - Qualifying" was drawn using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Electrical Engineering solution from the Engineering area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. Read more
"An electrical drawing, is a type of technical drawing that shows information about power, lighting, and communication for an engineering or architectural project." [Electrical drawing. Wikipedia]
Use the design elements library "Electrical and telecom" to design your own electrical drawings, plot plans of the building outside electrical wiring, floor plans with electrical and telecommunication systems layout, power-riser diagrams with panel boards, control wiring diagrams and cabling layout schemes, reflected ceiling plans and lighting panels layouts using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software.
The shapes library "Electrical and telecom" is included in the Electric and Telecom Plans solution from the Building Plans area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. Read more
"A site plan is an architectural plan, landscape architecture document, and a detailed engineering drawing of proposed improvements to a given lot. A site plan usually shows a building footprint, travelways, parking, drainage facilities, sanitary sewer lines, water lines, trails, lighting, and landscaping and garden elements." [Site plan. Wikipedia]
Use the Site accessories library to design plans, equipment layouts and maps of sites, parking lots, residential and commercial landscapes, parks, yards, plats, outdoor recreational facilities, and irrigation systems using ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software.
The design elements library Site accessories is contained in the Site Plans solution from the Building Plans area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. Read more
- Landscape Architecture Drawing Symbols
- Site plan | Architectural Symbols For Grass
- Design elements - Walls, shell and structure | Architectural Symbols ...
- Hvac Architectural Symbols
- Architectural Site Symbols
- Architectural Electrical Symbols
- Architectural Symbols For Electrical Wiring
- Landscape Architecture Plan Symbols And Trees
- Mechanic Symbols
- Architectural Symbols Door And Windows
- Lighting and switch layout
- Bench Symbol Architectural
- Cisco Network Design. Cisco icons, shapes, stencils, symbols and
- Symbols Drawings For Landscaping From An Architect Designer
- Design elements - Building core | Refrigerator Architectural Symbol
- Design elements - Electrical and telecom | Architectural Symbol For ...
- Design elements - Site accessories | Architectural Design Bench ...
- Electrical House Plan Symbols Cad
- Architectural Drawing Symbols Lighting
- Architectural Lighting Symbols
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols