How to Create an Azure Architecture Diagram
Microsoft Azure is an open cloud computing platform, designed by Microsoft. It provides the ability to develop and launch applications and to store data on servers in distributed data centers. Microsoft Azure cloud offers two models — platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS). The efficiency of the Windows Azure platform is supported by a global network of Microsoft data centers. Developers use Azure Architecture diagrams to visualize and document the architecture of applications based on Microsoft Azure services.
Displaying a Microsoft Azure Service cloud actually requires large amounts of attention to detail. Every element of technology has to be addressed: cloud computing data storage, backup, and recovery, or cloud applications; the complete list is staggering. Microsoft Azure Cloud and Enterprise Symbol/Icon set is an official icon set designed to be used in Azure Architecture diagrams.
The ability to create Microsoft Azure architecture diagrams is delivered by ConceptDraw Azure Architecture Solution. This solution contains a set of symbols and templates to visually represent features of and systems that use Microsoft Azure and related technologies.
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Find Azure Architecture in the Solutions panel.
- Open Azure Architecture libraries. Click the proper library preview to do this.
- Add the Azure cloud architecture elements to the diagram.
- Next, you need to connect objects. Choose the type of connector, for example, Smart , then select the objects to be connected and click the Chain or Tree connection mode button.
- You can group the framed objects by selecting them and using the command Group from the Shape menu. The other way is using the Group button in the Arrange&Size panel.
- Grouping related objects lets you style, format, rotate, and move them together, as though they were a single object.
Result: Using the collection of library objects and templates provided in ConceptDraw Azure Architecture solution makes much easier the work on documenting the network architecture based in Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Microsoft Azure Architecture Diagrams
- AWS Arcitecture Diagrams
- Active Directory Diagrams
- Wireless Nerwork Diagram
- IVR Diagram
- Cisco® Network Topology Diagrams
- Easily draw charts and diagrams.
- Visualize business information
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- Venn Diagrams
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX