Wireless Network Drawing
A wireless network describes any system of computers or devices that use wireless data connections. In one form, the wireless local area network (WLAN, branded Wi-Fi), it has become the most common method for delivering the Internet around the home or office, brought about in part due to the abundance of Wi-Fi capable technology now available to own, much of which is crucial for business. Laptops, tablets, smartphones, even TVs and watches; it's impractical (or impossible) to install and maintain network connection through cables and wires. Home Wi-Fi isn't the only type of wireless network that plays such has such an important role in fabric of daily life — they also include cellular communications, transmissions that use satellites (such as GPS), and radio networks.
Example 1. Wireless Network Drawing
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is a Wireless Network Drawing software. The Wireless Networks solution helps users to quickly transition from an idea to the implementation of a wireless computer network. The vector stencils, examples, and templates included to solution is a strong toolset for network engineer.
Wireless Networks solution includes one library, 81 wireless communications symbols from wireless networks.
Example 2. Wireless Network Symbols
Example 3. Wireless mesh Cisco network diagram
Mesh networking (topology) is a type of networking where each node must not only capture and disseminate its own data, but also serve as a relay for other nodes, that is, it must collaborate to propagate the data in the network.
A mesh network can be designed using a flooding technique or a routing technique. When using a routing technique, the message is propagated along a path, by hopping from node to node until the destination is reached. To ensure all its paths' availability, a routing network must allow for continuous connections and reconfiguration around broken or blocked paths, using self-healing algorithms. A mesh network whose nodes are all connected to each other is a fully connected network. [Mesh networking. Wikipedia]
The following features make ConceptDraw DIAGRAM the best Wireless Network Drawing Software:
- You don't need to be an artist to draw professional looking diagrams in a few minutes.
- Large quantity of ready-to-use vector objects makes your drawing diagrams quick and easy.
- Great number of predesigned templates and samples give you the good start for your own diagrams.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides you the possibility to use the grid, rules and guides. You can easily rotate, group, align, arrange the objects, use different fonts and colors to make your diagram exceptionally looking.
- All ConceptDraw DIAGRAM documents are vector graphic files and are available for reviewing, modifying, and converting to a variety of formats: image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash, MS Visio.
- Using ConceptDraw STORE you can navigate through ConceptDraw Solution Park, managing downloads and updates. You can access libraries, templates and samples directly from the ConceptDraw STORE.
- If you have any questions, our free of charge support is always ready to come to your aid.