Root Cause Tree Diagram
Root Cause Tree Diagram
Analyze the root causes of factors that influence the problem. A diagram is constructed separately for each high priority factor. Identify the root causes for a factor and then propose possible corrective actions. The diagram displays the structure of causes for a factor and possible corrective actions. The Root Cause Analysis Tree Diagram is used for further formulation of actions.
How to create Root Cause Tree Diagram
- The Root Cause Tree Diagram (located in Input tab) opens with a basic mind map structure for your diagram
- Your central topic should briefly describe your problem
- The main topics on the next level should be high-level causes of the problem
- The subtopics should give more details about the different parts of those causes
- Last level of your tree of causes, you should describe potential solutions to each of the detailed parts of your causes
- Save your map
- From Output tab, under "7 Management & Planning Tools", select Root Cause Tree Diagram
- Root Cause Tree Diagram will be automatically drawn in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
Analyze the root causes of factors that influence the problem.
Example 2. Root Cause Tree Diagram
The Benefits for ConceptDraw MINDMAP Brainstorming Software
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP is effective for brainstorming, designing mind maps, idea generating, creative and lateral thinking, creativity and problem solving.
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP is ideal for team and personal work in Business, Marketing and Project Management.
- The libraries with large quantity of vector objects help to illustrate your mind maps and to make them bright, visual and comprehensible.
- Use of View Navigator tool lets create presentations from a mind map: you can simply select the map parts you want to present, sequence your slides, and preview the presentation.
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP provides wide capabilities of importing and exporting in various formats: Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, MS Excel, Mindjet MindManager, image, HTML, PDF file.
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
ConceptDraw MINDMAP - an excellent tool for exporting mind maps to PowerPoint to visualize and presenting your project. You can simply generate, change, update your mindmap and then make a presentation in PowerPoint.
Picture: How To Do A Mind Map In PowerPoint
Fishbone diagram is a powerful tool used for solving business problems and obstacles. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM software extended with Fishbone Diagrams solution from the Management area of ConceptDraw Solution Park is a helpful tool for cause and effect analysis. It gives the ability to easy identify many possible causes and factors which cause the effects and to draw Fishbone Diagrams for problem solving.
Picture: Cause and Effect Analysis - Fishbone Diagrams for Problem Solving
UML Diagrams Social Networking Sites Project. This sample was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software using the UML Use Case Diagram library of the Rapid UML Solution from the Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
This sample shows the Facebook Socio-health system and is used at the projection and creating of the social networking sites.
Picture: UML Use Case Diagram Example. Social Networking Sites Project
Communication is the main challenge and the key success factor for organizational project management in company with remote projects. Communicating visually via Skype you bring all projects together to achieve corporate goals.
Picture: Remote Projects in Corporate Strategy
Activity Network Diagram - This sample was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software using the Seven Management and Planning Tools solution from the Management area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
This sample shows the PERT (Program Evaluation Review Technique) chart of the request on proposal. A request for proposal (RFP) is a request of the company or the organization to potential suppliers to submit the business proposals for service or goods that it is interested to purchase. The RFP is represented on the initial procurement stage and allows to define the risks and benefits.
Picture: Activity Network Diagram Method
Another stencil library that is included in the Computer Network Diagrams solution is the “Computer Network” one. It includes such design symbols as the representation of the Desktop computer, HP desktop computer, Workstation, HP workstation, iMac, HP laptop, Fujitsu laptop, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Computer monitor, Apple Thunderbolt Display, Mac Pro, iPad mini, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone / iPod Touch, iPod Classic, PDA, Smartphone, Mobile Phone, Mainframe, City, Satellite dish, Radio tower, Satellite, Cloud, Data store, Compact disk, Curved bus, Comm-disk, Token-ring, FDDI Ring, Star, Ethernet and bus.
Picture: Active Directory Network. Computer and Network Examples
This sample shows the Six Markets Model Chart. It was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software using the Marketing Diagrams Solution from the Marketing area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
The six markets model defines six markets that take the central place in the relationship marketing: internal markets, supplier markets, recruitment markets, referral markets, influence markets and customer markets. The six markets model allows the organization to analyze the stakeholders and key market domains that can be important to it.
Picture: Six Markets Model Chart
All information you send from ConceptDraw MINDMAP is indexed for you by Evernote, making information easy to find and use.
Picture: Evernote exchange - Personal Productivity