Root Cause Tree Diagram
Root Cause Tree Diagram
Analyze the root causes of factors that influence the problem. A diagram is constructed separately for each high priority factor. Identify the root causes for a factor and then propose possible corrective actions. The diagram displays the structure of causes for a factor and possible corrective actions. The Root Cause Analysis Tree Diagram is used for further formulation of actions.
How to create Root Cause Tree Diagram
- The Root Cause Tree Diagram (located in Input tab) opens with a basic mind map structure for your diagram
- Your central topic should briefly describe your problem
- The main topics on the next level should be high-level causes of the problem
- The subtopics should give more details about the different parts of those causes
- Last level of your tree of causes, you should describe potential solutions to each of the detailed parts of your causes
- Save your map
- From Output tab, under "7 Management & Planning Tools", select Root Cause Tree Diagram
- Root Cause Tree Diagram will be automatically drawn in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
Analyze the root causes of factors that influence the problem.
Example 2. Root Cause Tree Diagram
The Benefits for ConceptDraw MINDMAP Brainstorming Software
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP is effective for brainstorming, designing mind maps, idea generating, creative and lateral thinking, creativity and problem solving.
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP is ideal for team and personal work in Business, Marketing and Project Management.
- The libraries with large quantity of vector objects help to illustrate your mind maps and to make them bright, visual and comprehensible.
- Use of View Navigator tool lets create presentations from a mind map: you can simply select the map parts you want to present, sequence your slides, and preview the presentation.
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP provides wide capabilities of importing and exporting in various formats: Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, MS Excel, Mindjet MindManager, image, HTML, PDF file.
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
Create bar charts for business management problem solving and data comparison using the ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Bar Graphs Solution from the Graphs and Charts area of ConceptDraw Solition Park.
Picture: Bar Diagrams for Problem Solving.Create business management bar charts with Bar Graphs Solution
Enterprise systems engineers almost every day face the necessity of network diagrams. We should also take into account that Cisco network design is not only limited to computer networks, but, furthermore, you can design telephone networks and much more. You can build an hierarchical model of your network to get better performance and reliability.
This network diagram represents the utilization of Conceptdraw DIAGRAM for network documentation creation. The diagram shows schematically the structure of a node of a large Internet service provider, which is completed on the basis of Cisco equipment. This diagram was designed using the vector library containing the images of Cisco equipment, supplied with Cisco Network Diagrams solution. In total, the solution has more than ten libraries including more than 500 vector icons of Cisco equipment.
Picture: Cisco Network Design
ConceptDraw gives the ability to draw Flowchart documents. Flowcharts solutionis a powerful tool that extends ConceptDraw application for drawing business flowcharts.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM vector diagramming and business graphics software enhanced with with templates, green and interactive flowchart makers, samples and stencil libraries from ConceptDraw Solution Park which all focused to help with drawing flowcharts, block diagrams, bar charts, histograms, pie charts, divided bar diagrams, line graphs, area charts, scatter plots, circular arrows diagrams, Venn diagrams, bubble diagrams, concept maps, and others.
Picture: The Best Flowchart Software Available
With best content of the Wireless Network solution that includes more than 10 building pre-designed objects network engineers can illustrate the computer network of a building.
Picture: Illustrate the Computer Network of a Building
You can design the Prioritization Matrix by hand on the paper, but we offer you the most easier way — to use the ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with Seven Management and Planning Tools Solution from the Management Area.
Picture: Prioritization Matrix
The Total Quality Management Diagram solution helps you and your organization visualize business and industrial processes. Create Total Quality Management diagrams for business process with ConceptDraw software.
Picture: TQM Diagram Tool