Root Cause Tree Diagram
Root Cause Tree Diagram
Analyze the root causes of factors that influence the problem. A diagram is constructed separately for each high priority factor. Identify the root causes for a factor and then propose possible corrective actions. The diagram displays the structure of causes for a factor and possible corrective actions. The Root Cause Analysis Tree Diagram is used for further formulation of actions.
How to create Root Cause Tree Diagram
- The Root Cause Tree Diagram (located in Input tab) opens with a basic mind map structure for your diagram
- Your central topic should briefly describe your problem
- The main topics on the next level should be high-level causes of the problem
- The subtopics should give more details about the different parts of those causes
- Last level of your tree of causes, you should describe potential solutions to each of the detailed parts of your causes
- Save your map
- From Output tab, under "7 Management & Planning Tools", select Root Cause Tree Diagram
- Root Cause Tree Diagram will be automatically drawn in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
Analyze the root causes of factors that influence the problem.
Example 2. Root Cause Tree Diagram
The Benefits for ConceptDraw MINDMAP Brainstorming Software
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP is effective for brainstorming, designing mind maps, idea generating, creative and lateral thinking, creativity and problem solving.
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP is ideal for team and personal work in Business, Marketing and Project Management.
- The libraries with large quantity of vector objects help to illustrate your mind maps and to make them bright, visual and comprehensible.
- Use of View Navigator tool lets create presentations from a mind map: you can simply select the map parts you want to present, sequence your slides, and preview the presentation.
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP provides wide capabilities of importing and exporting in various formats: Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, MS Excel, Mindjet MindManager, image, HTML, PDF file.
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
Cause and Effect diagram (Ishikawa diagram or Fishbone diagram) software helps you to show in one diagram the factors of Equipment, People, Process, Environment, Management and Materials, which all in general affect the overall problem and gives the base for the further analysis. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is perfect software for designers and software developers who need to create Fishbone diagrams. You will get a simple problem-analysis tool - Fishbone software tools for design element to easy construct specific diagrams and identify many possible causes for an effect to attack complex problem solving.
Picture: Fishbone Software Tools for Design Element
Pyramid chart example is included in the Pyramid Diagrams solution from Marketing area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Picture: Pyramid Diagram
Create a list of Tasks in Outlook using topic types "Task" from a MINDMAP document.
Picture: All My Tasks
Fast visualization of structured data is main capability of the ConceptDraw DIAGRAM. With numerous vector stencils and standard flowchart symbols from object libraries and the RapidDraw technology this program stands as the best professional flowchart software for drawing with type of flowchart symbols. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM also known as best flowchart maker.
Picture: Easy Flowchart Program and Standard Flowchart Symbols
Using mind mapping for quality management is a creative approach that allows one to structure all key quality points on the one page.
Picture: Quality Control
Collaborating with co-workers is very important, not only in order to get things done effectively, but also to keep in touch with the outside world. Great way for business collaboration is Skype.
Picture: Online Collaboration via Skype
The Total Quality Management Diagram solution helps your organization visualize business and industrial processes. Create Total Quality Management diagrams for business process with ConceptDraw software.
Picture: The Fifty Two Elements of TQM