Identify how factors influence each other. Factors mostly influencing called “Drivers” Primarily affected factors called “Indicators”. Problem solving further focuses on changing driver factors by corrective actions. Indicator factors help establish KPI (Key Performance Indicators) to monitor changes and the effectiveness of corrective actions in resolving a problem.
How to create Relations Diagram
- Use “Relations Diagram” input template in ConceptDraw MINDMAP
- The Relations Diagram (located in Input tab) opens with a new brainstorming session
- Use this Brainstorming session to identify the central issue and the contributing factors to that issue
- From Output tab, under "7 Management & Planning Tools", select Relations Diagram
- Relations Diagram will be automatically drawn in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
Identify what factors are causes and which factors are effects.
Factors that are causes are called "Drivers"; a consequence of factors is called "Indicators".
Example 1. Factors of Sales Problems
The Benefits for ConceptDraw MINDMAP Brainstorming Software
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP is effective for brainstorming, designing mind maps, idea generating, creative and lateral thinking, creativity and problem solving.
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP is ideal for team and personal work in Business, Marketing and Project Management.
- The libraries with large quantity of vector objects help to illustrate your mind maps and to make them bright, visual and comprehensible.
- Use of View Navigator tool lets create presentations from a mind map: you can simply select the map parts you want to present, sequence your slides, and preview the presentation.
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP provides wide capabilities of importing and exporting in various formats: Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, MS Excel, Mindjet MindManager, image, HTML, PDF file.
NINE RELATED HOW TO's:
As concept map consists from conception-blocks and links between them, you can use ConceptDraw library objects and add to a document as much objects as you need. ConceptDraw tools let you to edit, group, move objects, change their appearance and add text signs and raster or vector pictures.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with Concept Maps Solution from the "Diagrams" Area is effective tool for creating professional looking Concept Maps.
Picture: Concept Maps
The Affinity Diagram shows the structure of large, complex factors that have an influence on a problem, and then divides them up into a smaller and simpler structure. The Affinity Diagram does not show a causal relationship between the factors. This diagram is designed to prepare the data for further analysis of the cause-effect relationships.
Picture: Affinity Diagram
Using ConceptDraw you will be able to create bubble diagrams from the ready ConceptDraw library objects or make your own objects. The created diagram can be saved and edited, objects can be moved and links between them will be automatically repainted after object moving because of using the ConceptDraw connectors.
Picture: Bubble diagrams with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
Successful quality management implemented in a company of any size is a critical component of a company organization.
Picture: What is a Quality Management
When we start to speak about databases, we must always mention database structure visualization. One of the most common ways to do it is to create an entity relationship diagram, and to put appropriate symbols on it. It is important either for database projecting and for its' future maintenance.
Entity Relationship Diagram describes data elements and their relationships within a database. There are a set of special symbols that depict each element of an entity relationship diagram. Entities - represents some stable components such as supplier, employee, invoice, client, etc. Relation symbols show how the entities interact. Attributes define characteristics of the relationships. Attributes can be one-to-one or many-to-many. Physical symbols is used in the physical models. They represent items such as fields, tables, types and keys. ERD physical symbols are the building material for the database. Notation lines are used to illustrate the relationships. The most common method is Crow’s Feet notation. You can use ConceptDraw Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD) solution to represent a database using the Entity-Relationship model.
Picture: Entity Relationship Diagram Symbols