Flow Chart Online
Flow Chart is a great visualization tool for the flow of a process, algorithm or procedure with a lot of benefits:
- gives a clear documentation of a process;
- allows to define and offers common understanding of processes;
- helps to build a process visual representation for analysis, discussion, and communication;
- allows to identify the scope of the process;
- allows to trace and analyze the process steps;
- helps to standardize and find areas for monitoring, improvement and increased efficiency in a process;
- allows to find and detach the steps of the process that are not essential;
- helps in understanding the logic of complex problems;
- offers a guidance for managers overseeing operations;
- facilitates communication between programmers and business people;
- helps programmers to write the programs of any complexity and on the any high level language;
- helps in debugging process and provides efficient program maintenance;
- helps to understand and explain to other people the logic of the complex problems and their solution;
- assists to improve teamwork effectiveness.
Example 1. Flow Chart - Website Launch
It is convenient to use a powerful software for creating flow charts. Now we have the best flow chart online design software - ConceptDraw DIAGRAM enhanced with Flowcharts Solution from the "Diagrams" Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Example 2. Flow Chart Online - ConceptDraw STORE
Flowcharts Solution is so powerful flow chart online maker thanks to wide set of included tools and services.
To create flow chart online, use primarily the ConceptDraw STORE which is an excellent tool for navigation through ConceptDraw Solution Park. It gives an access to the libraries, templates and samples, and also lets to manage downloads and updates. The best flowchart maker uses the Flowcharts solution of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Example 3. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM - Flow Chart Online Diagram Maker
Flowcharts Solution provides 2 libraries with numerous ready-to-use vector objects, collection of predesigned flow chart diagrams examples and samples, and the perfect base for easy flowcharting - basic flow chart template. Use basic flow chart template for easy drawing flowchart, business process flow chart, online flow chart, data flow chart diagram, and many others.
All samples and template are available from the Flowcharts section in ConceptDraw STORE.
Example 4. Flow Chart - Selection Sorting Method
The following features make ConceptDraw DIAGRAM the best flow chart online design software:
- You don't need to be an artist to draw professional looking diagrams in a few minutes.
- Large quantity of ready-to-use vector objects makes your drawing diagrams quick and easy.
- Great number of predesigned templates and samples give you the good start for your own diagrams.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides you the possibility to use the grid, rules and guides. You can easily rotate, group, align, arrange the objects, use different fonts and colors to make your diagram exceptionally looking.
- All ConceptDraw DIAGRAM documents are vector graphic files and are available for reviewing, modifying, and converting to a variety of formats: image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash, MS Visio.
- Using ConceptDraw STORE you can navigate through ConceptDraw Solution Park, managing downloads and updates. You can access libraries, templates and samples directly from the ConceptDraw STORE.
- If you have any questions, our free of charge support is always ready to come to your aid.
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
A database is a data collection, structured into some conceptual model. Two most common approaches of developing data models are UML diagrams and ER-model diagrams. There are several notations of entity-relationship diagram symbols and their meaning is slightly different. Crow’s Foot notation is quite descriptive and easy to understand, meanwhile, the Chen notation is great for conceptual modeling.
An entity relationship diagrams look very simple to a flowcharts. The main difference is the symbols provided by specific ERD notations. There are several models applied in entity-relationship diagrams: conceptual, logical and physical. Creating an entity relationship diagram requires using a specific notation. There are five main components of common ERD notations: Entities, Actions, Attributes, Cardinality and Connections. The two of notations most widely used for creating ERD are Chen notation and Crow foot notation. By the way, the Crow foot notation originates from the Chen notation - it is an adapted version of the Chen notation.
Picture: ERD Symbols and Meanings
Database structures are usually described by ER-diagrams which represents entities as boxes with lines-connections between them. You can create any entity-relationship diagram (ERD) by means of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM using ready-to-use templates and special libraries containing all the needed symbols and shapes. Creating a model for your database from now on can take just a few minutes.
ERD (entity relationship diagram) designed to show the logical structure of databases. It intended to depict the relationships between data components (entities). ERDs are a popular tool for software engineers and architects. Using ERD they can manage the every aspect of database design. Also ERD can be used as guidelines for testing and communications before software release. This diagram represents the file reference system of the WordPress web platform. Because entity relationship diagrams have such a broad application area through the prevalence of database technology, it can be applied for a wide range of users.
Picture: Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD) with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
The excellent possibility to create attractive Cross Functional Flowcharts for step-by-step visualization the operations of a business process flow of any degree of detailing is offered by ConceptDraw’s Cross-Functional Flowcharts solution. The extensive selection of commonly used vector cross functional flowchart symbols allow you to demonstrate the document flow in organization, to represent each team member’s responsibilities and how processes get shared or transferred between different teams and departments.
Picture: Cross Functional Flowchart Symbols
This sample was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software using the UML Class Diagram library of the Rapid UML Solution from the Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
This sample shows the structure of the building and can be used by building companies, real estate agencies, at the buying / selling of the realty.
Picture: UML Class Diagram Example - Buildings and Rooms
Public catering business will always be in demand.To attract a lot of clients, it’s important to have a detailed banquet hall plan, a diverse menu and reasonable prices. If you want to create a good plan, you can use drawing software.
When planning and considering the layout of a banquet hall, one must take into consideration, that it is very significant to make it stylish with correctly selected appointment and celebratory belongings. Tables and seating must be handily arranged. The furniture arrangement can changes depending on client requirements, kind of banquet and amount of guests. ConceptDraw Cafe and Restaurant Plans solution supplies a dozens of predesigned vector graphic objects of banquet furniture and accessories. Thus you can design the Banquet Hall layout for the celebrations in any style and any number of guests.
Picture: Banquet Hall Plan Software
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with Marketing Diagrams Solution from the Marketing Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park is the best software for quick and easy creating Marketing Flow Chart of any complexity and design.
Picture: Marketing Flow Chart
Functional modeling allows to make complex business processes simple. One of the basic methods is IDEF0 and one of the most effective also. To create a business model, use flowchart symbols.
The IDEF0 library, supplied with ConceptDraw IDEF0 Diagrams solution contains 18 IDEF0 basic notation symbols. All symbols are the vector graphic images what means, that one can customize their size preserving the stable quality. Another library of IDEF0 symbols can be find out in the the Business Process Diagrams solution, included to the Business Processes section of ConceptDraw Solution Park. These libraries composed from just vector objects and are totally compatible. You can apply the IDEF0 symbols from both libraries at your flowcharts, if needed.
Picture: IDEF0 Flowchart Symbols
This sample shows the Flowchart of the ACC general account creation. This Flowchart describes the Start point, the process of the handling the user requests and the End point – creating of the account. The shapes represent the subprocesses and the arrows between the shapes shows the sequence of the actions.
This sample was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software using the Flowcharts solution from the "Diagrams" area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Picture: Examples of Flowchart
This sample was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software using the Flowcharts solution from the Diagrams area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
This sample shows the Flowchart that displays the procedures of 2PP (two-party preferred) voting and counting the voters. The two-party-preferred vote is the result of the elections that was distributed to the final two parties.
Picture: Basic Flowchart Images. Flowchart Examples