Flow Chart Online
Flow Chart is a great visualization tool for the flow of a process, algorithm or procedure with a lot of benefits:
- gives a clear documentation of a process;
- allows to define and offers common understanding of processes;
- helps to build a process visual representation for analysis, discussion, and communication;
- allows to identify the scope of the process;
- allows to trace and analyze the process steps;
- helps to standardize and find areas for monitoring, improvement and increased efficiency in a process;
- allows to find and detach the steps of the process that are not essential;
- helps in understanding the logic of complex problems;
- offers a guidance for managers overseeing operations;
- facilitates communication between programmers and business people;
- helps programmers to write the programs of any complexity and on the any high level language;
- helps in debugging process and provides efficient program maintenance;
- helps to understand and explain to other people the logic of the complex problems and their solution;
- assists to improve teamwork effectiveness.
Example 1. Flow Chart - Website Launch
It is convenient to use a powerful software for creating flow charts. Now we have the best flow chart online design software - ConceptDraw DIAGRAM enhanced with Flowcharts Solution from the "Diagrams" Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Example 2. Flow Chart Online - ConceptDraw STORE
Flowcharts Solution is so powerful flow chart online maker thanks to wide set of included tools and services.
To create flow chart online, use primarily the ConceptDraw STORE which is an excellent tool for navigation through ConceptDraw Solution Park. It gives an access to the libraries, templates and samples, and also lets to manage downloads and updates. The best flowchart maker uses the Flowcharts solution of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Example 3. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM - Flow Chart Online Diagram Maker
Flowcharts Solution provides 2 libraries with numerous ready-to-use vector objects, collection of predesigned flow chart diagrams examples and samples, and the perfect base for easy flowcharting - basic flow chart template. Use basic flow chart template for easy drawing flowchart, business process flow chart, online flow chart, data flow chart diagram, and many others.
All samples and template are available from the Flowcharts section in ConceptDraw STORE.
Example 4. Flow Chart - Selection Sorting Method
The following features make ConceptDraw DIAGRAM the best flow chart online design software:
- You don't need to be an artist to draw professional looking diagrams in a few minutes.
- Large quantity of ready-to-use vector objects makes your drawing diagrams quick and easy.
- Great number of predesigned templates and samples give you the good start for your own diagrams.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides you the possibility to use the grid, rules and guides. You can easily rotate, group, align, arrange the objects, use different fonts and colors to make your diagram exceptionally looking.
- All ConceptDraw DIAGRAM documents are vector graphic files and are available for reviewing, modifying, and converting to a variety of formats: image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash, MS Visio.
- Using ConceptDraw STORE you can navigate through ConceptDraw Solution Park, managing downloads and updates. You can access libraries, templates and samples directly from the ConceptDraw STORE.
- If you have any questions, our free of charge support is always ready to come to your aid.
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
The activity of any organization is more or less branchy network of processes. The description of these processes is a hard technical task which requires definite methodology and standards.
According to the IDEF0 standard any process can be described in the form of a block (Activity Box) which has inputs and outputs. The process consists in transformation of inputs into outputs under the influence of the management and in the presence of necessary resources. Outputs of the given process later on can be either inputs for the next process or resources, or management means.
Picture: IDEF0 standard with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is a powerful intelligent vector graphics tool for drawing flowcharts.
Picture: Basic Diagramming Flowchart Software
This example shows the planogram for magazines.
This example was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software using the Basic Diagramming Solution from the Universal Diagramming area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
This sample was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software using the Flowcharts solution from the Diagrams area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
This sample shows the Flowchart on that it is displayed the process of the determination the permissibility according the Access Copyright license. The diamonds represent the decision points. Inside the diamonds are the questions that need the answer yes/no. It is necessary to answer on the question, make the decision that will determine the next step.
Picture: Copying Service Process Flowchart. Flowchart Examples
It's no secret that there is a list of skills that every average system administrator should have. And it's important to be able to manage domains via active directory technologies. The best way to keep all the details in mind is to draw a diagram representing users, groups and domains.
This diagram represents an Active Directory Services (Active Directory Domain Services). It can be helpful for system and network administrators to organize a network physical and logical elements (domains, data bases, servers, network equipment, end-user computers etc.) into a secure and logical structure. The logical structure of Active Directory is a hierarchical organization of all network components. The data that is stored in Active Directory comes from some diverse sources. The Active Directory diagram created using ConceptDraw Active Directory Diagram solution. It shows allocating group policies and functions assigned to end users. It helps to plan, manage and maintain the certain user access scenario.
Picture: Active Directory Diagram
It makes it easy to share your notes with coworkers, associates, classmates, and friends.
Picture: The Mind Map Evernote Possibilities
Describing a workflow or approval process can take hours and be too complicated, especially since there are options to do it quickly and vividly. Diagrams called flowcharts replace long paragraphs of boring text and represent information in a graphic way. You can draw one on paper or you can use flowchart software to do it quickly and scalable. This kind of software is easy to use and you don’t need any special skills to start using it. In addition, there are a lot examples and predesigned templates on the Internet.
Flowcharts are a best tool for staking out a huge and complex process into some small readable parts. Surely, flowcharts can be drawn manually but the use of standard symbols that make it clear for a wide audience makes a software tool preferred for this task. The core for a successful flowchart is its simplicity. That is why often before beginning making flowchart through software, people draw the sketch on a piece of paper. Designing an effective flowchart means the combination of the data needed to be shown and the simplicity with which you depict it.
Picture: Flowchart Software
When thinking about data visualization, one of the first tools that comes to mind is a flowchart design. You can find flowchart symbols, shapes, stencils and icons easily on the Internet, but it might take time to systematize this information. Nevertheless, once you start flowcharting, you’ll love its simplicity and efficiency.
This diagram consists from standard flowchart symbols, approved by ANSI (American National Standard Institute) for drawing flowcharts. A flowchart is a diagram that represents a step-by-step algorithm of any process, displaying the process stages as boxes that are connected with arrows. Flowchart design makes it clear and readable.
Flowchart designed using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM flowchart software allows to make attractive and clear process presentation, it makes interpretation of the business process flow fresh and versatile. Great flowchart design view is a big advantage over the diagram created manually on a paper.
Picture: Flowchart design. Flowchart symbols, shapes, stencils and icons