Looking at ConceptDraw MINDMAP as a Replacement
for Mindjet Mindmanager
Capture What You Think, Do What You Plan
- Economical. (Lower license price, support is no charge maintenance is an optional one-time fee that delivers to you the next major release) ConceptDraw products are structured to save you money from the date of purchase for the life of the product. When you compare ConceptDraw MINDMAP to Mindjet Mindmanager the cost savings will be obvious.
Flexible Licensing. ConceptDraw is licensed per-named-user. Want ConceptDraw on 2 PCs,
2 Macs,or a PC and a Mac? Straightforward licensing makes this easy.
- Integrates with Evernote. Send your mind map to Evernote with a single click. Take your information with you and share critical information with others.
- Integrates with Twitter. Tweet directly from your mind map. ConceptDraw makes it easy.
- Integrates with Microsoft Word. Import and export Microsoft Word documents. Speed up writing tasks of any nature.
- Integrates with Microsoft PowerPoint. Import and export your mind map content to and from PowerPoint with a single click. Makes it easy to construct and deconstruct presentations.
- Integrates with Microsoft Project. Import and export project data. Integration with
ConceptDraw MINDMAPhelps with project initiation, gathering requirements, and looking at contingencies.
- Integrates with ConceptDraw PROJECT (Project Management). A single button push opens your map content in
ConceptDraw PROJECT,a powerful project management tool that can manage one or hundreds of projects.
- Integrates with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM (Business Graphics and Diagramming). Transform maps into business graphics with a click. Build SWOT analysis, org charts, and other popular representations of data by sending mind map data to ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Integrated with ConceptDraw Solution Park. Large collection of solutions on our web site for all of the ConceptDraw products makes tasks easier to accomplish, saving you time and money.
- Opens and saves Mindmanager files. ConceptDraw MINDMAP integrates with
files in their native format. This makes it easy to work with users of Mindjet Mindmanager.Collaboration is simple across the different products.
- Discounts for Academic, Nonprofit, and Government Organizations.
- Superior no-charge pre and post-sale technical support. Plus, for Enterprises, there are no designated people that can call for support. You purchased a license, you can get support. It is that simple. We support your users, to help them make your organization more productive.
Video: How to Open Mindjet Mindmanager files with ConceptDraw MINDMAP
Pic. 1. ConceptDraw MindMap benefits comparing to Mindjet Mindmanager — ConceptDraw MINDMAP Can Use Many Document Types
You have the freedom to choose the best format for each document. Presentation files, project files, text files and mind map files of many varieties are all suitable choices in working with
ConceptDraw MINDMAP is great for breaking through barriers in your workflow. Its powerful thought-organization abilities jump start stagnant processes and provide a platform for bursts of creativity that launch stalled projects to new heights. One of the more popular features of
ConceptDraw MINDMAPis its ability to import and export to other mind mapping program file formats.
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:Tools to do presentation of mindmaps via Skype.Picture: How to do presentation of Mind Maps via Skype conference call?Related Solution:ConceptDraw MINDMAP has impressive import and export capabilities includes following formats: OPML Mindjet™ MindManager™ Microsoft™ Office products: PowerPoint™ Project™ Word™ FreeMind (import only) XMind (import only)Picture: How to Exchange ConceptDraw MINDMAP Files with Mindjet MindManagerRelated Solution:Comparing ConceptDraw DIAGRAM to Omnigraffle - Cross-platform product. While most drawing tools are designed for use on one operating system, ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is available as two independent and concurrent versions on both Macintosh (macOS) and PC (Windows). License is per named user. That means you can use a single license for Macintosh and PC. Users can install at work and at home with a single license.Picture: Comparing ConceptDraw DIAGRAM to OmnigraffleRelated Solution:When trying to figure out the nature of the problems occurring within a project, there are many ways to develop such understanding. One of the most common ways to document processes for further improvement is to draw a process flowchart, which depicts the activities of the process arranged in sequential order — this is business process management. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is business process mapping software with impressive range of productivity features for business process management and classic project management. This business process management software is helpful for many purposes from different payment processes, or manufacturing processes to chemical processes. Business process mapping flowcharts helps clarify the actual workflow of different people engaged in the same process. This samples were made with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM — business process mapping software for flowcharting and used as classic visio alternative because its briefly named "visio for mac" and for windows, this sort of software named the business process management tools. This flowchart diagram shows a process flow of project management. The diagram that is presented here depicts the project life cycle that is basic for the most of project management methods. Breaking a project into phases allows to track it in the proper manner. Through separation on phases, the total workflow of a project is divided into some foreseeable components, thus making it easier to follow the project status. A project life cycle commonly includes: initiation, definition, design, development and implementation phases. Distinguished method to show parallel and interdependent processes, as well as project life cycle relationships. A flowchart diagram is often used as visual guide to project. For instance, it used by marketing project management software for visualizing stages of marketing activities or as project management workflow tools. Created with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM — business process mapping software which is flowcharting visio alternative or shortly its visio for mac, this sort of software platform often named the business process management tools.Picture: Process FlowchartRelated Solution:ConceptDraw will help you to create the room planning of any configuration quickly and skillfully. ConceptDraw contains a number of ready templates for creation of premises plans, and due to libraries with interior objects existing in the program you will be able to place furniture, denote the location of doors and windows and indicate dimensions.Picture: Room planning with ConceptDraw DIAGRAMRelated Solution:SWOT analysis is an effective method of business planning, the question is how to do it. The most obvious way is to make a SWOT analysis in a Word document, which is not very convenient. Luckily, you can use software like ConceptDraw DIAGRAM that has features and templates made especially for SWOT analyzing. A SWOT Analysis is a manager's means of the strategic planning. It is used to define and classify considerable internal moments (strengths and weaknesses) and external forces (opportunities and threats) a business faces. You can use ConceptDraw MINDMAP to determine and organize factors utilized for SWOT analysis, and represent them in the SWOT matrix using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM. Using mind maps empowers you to explore and rank a lot of data engaged for SWOT analysis as well as recognize the relations between various pieces of information.Picture: How to Make SWOT Analysis in a Word DocumentRelated Solution:If we divide computer networks by scale, we get several main categories. The smallest network is PAN, as it connects personal devices themselves, and as the number of users grows, a local area network can be recognized, and campus area networks (CAN) connects several local networks located within some area like a university or a corporation. Computers connected to CAN share public educational materials and list of CAN network examples includes such prestigious universities like Stanford and Carnegie Mellon. This is an example of a computer network diagram created for a campus area network. It was created using using ConceptDraw solution for the Computer and Network diagramming. The specific of this sample campus network is its distribution. It is rather broad to embrace a big campus territory. This diagram can be applied as a template for designing custom area network topology diagram for a particular educational institution.Picture: Campus Area Networks (CAN). Computer and Network ExamplesRelated Solution:ConceptDraw Solution Park creates a single information space for messaging to teams. PM Teams provides project participants and organizations with better tools that assist in task understanding, timeframe understanding, and project events in the entire organization. Improved communication fosters positive team spirit throughout.Picture: Org Chart DiagramRelated Solution:ConceptDrawMINDMAP 15