This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license. [creativecommons.org/ licenses/ by/ 2.0/ deed.en]
"The scientific method is a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge. To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry must be based on empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning. ...
Four essential elements of the scientific method are iterations, recursions, interleavings, or orderings of the following:
(1) Characterizations (observations, definitions, and measurements of the subject of inquiry).
(2) Hypotheses (theoretical, hypothetical explanations of observations and measurements of the subject).
(3) Predictions (reasoning including logical deduction from the hypothesis or theory).
(4) Experiments (tests of all of the above)...
A linearized, pragmatic scheme of the four points above is sometimes offered as a guideline for proceeding:
(1) Define a question.
(2) Gather information and resources (observe).
(3) Form an explanatory hypothesis.
(4) Test the hypothesis by performing an experiment and collecting data in a reproducible manner.
(5) Analyze the data.
(6) Interpret the data and draw conclusions that serve as a starting point for new hypothesis.
(7) Publish results.
(8) Retest (frequently done by other scientists).
The iterative cycle inherent in this step-by-step method goes from point 3 to 6 back to 3 again." [Scientific method. Wikipedia]
The circle diagram example "Research cycle" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Target and Circular Diagrams solution from the Marketing area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
www.conceptdraw.com/ solution-park/ marketing-target-and-circular-diagrams
Mathematics Solution from the Science and Education area of ConceptDraw Solution Park includes a few shape libraries of plane, solid geometric figures, trigonometrical functions and greek letters to help you create different professional looking mathematic illustrations for science and education.
Chemistry solution provides the Chemical Drawings Library with large quantity of vector chemistry equation symbols to help you create professional looking chemistry diagrams quick and easy.
Create bar graphs for visual solving your scientific problems and data comparison using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Bar Graphs Solution from the Graphs and Charts area of ConceptDraw Solition Park.
The Venn diagram example below visualizes the the class of language inclusions described by the Chomsky hierarchy.
Astronomy solution provides 7 libraries with wide variety of predesigned vector objects of astronomy symbols, celestial bodies, solar system symbols, constellations, etc.
Mathematics solution provides 3 libraries: Plane Geometry Library, Solid Geometry Library, Trigonometric Functions Library.
Biology solution provides 3 libraries with large quantity of vector biology symbols: Biochemistry of Metabolism Library, Carbohydrate Metabolism Library, Citric Acid Cycle (TCA Cycle) Library.
Physics solution provides all tools that you can need for physics diagrams designing. It includes 3 libraries with predesigned vector physics symbols: Optics Library, Mechanics Library and Nuclear Physics Library.
- Scientific Vector Png
- Astronomers Images Png
- Scientific Research Vector Png
- Lab People Png
- Elements Png
- Pictograms Png Science
- 3 Circular Png
- Geometric Figures Png
- 6 Png
- Growth Png Clipart
- Mathematical Diagrams Png
- Education Illustration Vector Png
- Cycle Process Png
- Galaxy Planets Png Image
- Circular Png
- Cycle Diagram Png
- Science Apparatus Png
- Circle Png
- Genetics Png
- Circle 3 Part Png
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols