This sample shows the work of the taxi service and is used by taxi stations, by airports, in the tourism field and delivery service.
This sample shows the work of the ATM (Automated Teller Machine) banking system that is used for service and performing of the banking transactions using ATMs. System engineers can use comprehensive UML diagrams solution.
Use cross-functional flowcharts to show the relationship between a business process and the functional units (such as departments) responsible for that process. To create it use the best flowchart maker of ConceptDraw PRO.
ConceptDraw PRO is a powerful Data Flow Diagram Software thanks to the Data Flow Diagrams solution from the Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
You can use the predesigned DFD vector objects that are grouped in 3 libraries of Data Flow Diagrams solution: Data Flow Diagrams Library; Gane-Sarson Notation Library; Yourdon and Coad Notation Library.
Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park provides 5 solutions:
Data Flow Diagrams, Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD), Graphic User Interface, IDEFO Diagrams, Rapid UML.
The Rapid UML Solution for ConceptDraw PRO includes the UML Class Diagram library that helps you to design the UML Class Diagram quick and easy. You can simply and quickly drop the ready-to-use objects from the library into your document to create the UML Class Diagram.
The Chen's ERD notation is still used and is considered to present a more detailed way of representing entities and relationships.
To create an ERD, software engineers mainly turn to dedicated drawing software, which contain the full notation resources for their specific database design - ERD symbols and meanings. CS Odessa has released an all-inclusive Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD) solution for their powerful drawing program, ConceptDraw PRO.
Use it to draw the physical and logical network topology diagrams for wired and wireless computer communication networks.
Computer Network Diagrams solution extends ConceptDraw PRO software with samples, templates and libraries of vector icons and objects of computer network devices and network components to help you create professional-looking Computer Network Diagrams, to plan simple home networks and complex computer network configurations for large buildings, to represent their schemes in a comprehensible graphical view, to document computer networks configurations, to depict the interactions between network's components, the used protocols and topologies, to represent physical and logical network structures, to compare visually different topologies and to depict their combinations, to represent in details the network structure with help of schemes, to study and analyze the network configurations, to communicate effectively to engineers, stakeholders and end-users, to track network working and troubleshoot, if necessary.
- Cross-Functional Flowchart | How To Draw Dfd In Staruml
- How To Draw Class Diagram In Staruml
- Star Uml Context Diagram Label
- How To Draw System Context Diagram In Staruml
- How To Draw Dfd Diagrams In Star Uml
- Staruml Class Diagram Tutorial
- Staruml Diagram For Credit Card Processing
- Draw An Activity Diagram Using Star Uml For Credit Card
- Where To Draw Data Flow Diagram In Star Uml
- Star Uml Required To Draw Dfd Diagram
- How To Draw Activity Diagram In Staruml
- How To Draw Dfd Diagram In Staruml
- Step Of Creating Dfd In Star Uml
- Star Uml Activity Diagram For Credit Card Processing System
- How To Draw Dfd In Star Uml
- Drawing Data Flow With Star Uml
- How To Draw Dfd Diagram In Star Uml
- A Class Model For Managing Credit Card Atm In Staruml
- How Do I Draw A Dfd In Star Uml
- How To Draw Er Diagram In Star Uml
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols