Use cross-functional flowcharts to show the relationship between a business process and the functional units (such as departments) responsible for that process. To create it use the best flowchart maker of ConceptDraw PRO.
Computer Network Diagrams solution extends ConceptDraw PRO software with samples, templates and libraries of vector icons and objects of computer network devices and network components to help you create professional-looking Computer Network Diagrams, to plan simple home networks and complex computer network configurations for large buildings, to represent their schemes in a comprehensible graphical view, to document computer networks configurations, to depict the interactions between network's components, the used protocols and topologies, to represent physical and logical network structures, to compare visually different topologies and to depict their combinations, to represent in details the network structure with help of schemes, to study and analyze the network configurations, to communicate effectively to engineers, stakeholders and end-users, to track network working and troubleshoot, if necessary.
The Chen's ERD notation is still used and is considered to present a more detailed way of representing entities and relationships.
To create an ERD, software engineers mainly turn to dedicated drawing software, which contain the full notation resources for their specific database design - ERD symbols and meanings. CS Odessa has released an all-inclusive Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD) solution for their powerful drawing program, ConceptDraw PRO.
Venn Diagrams are actively used to illustrate simple set relationships in set theory and probability theory, logic and statistics, mathematics and computer science, linguistics, sociology, and marketing. Venn Diagrams are also often used to visually summarize the status and future viability of a project.
The solutions from Computer and Networks Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park collect samples, templates and vector stencils libraries for drawing computer and network diagrams, schemes and technical drawings.
Use it to make professional-looking documents, impressive presentations, and efficient websites with colorful and vivid illustrations and schematics of digital audio, video and photo gadgets and devices, audio video connections and configurations, S Video connection, HD and 3D television systems, home entertainment systems, Closed-circuit television (CCTV) surveillance systems. All audio video schematics, drawings and illustrations designed in ConceptDraw PRO are professional looking, clear and understandable for all thanks to applying the most commonly used standards of designations, and are effective for demonstrating in front of a small audience and on the big screens.
Continent Maps solution extends ConceptDraw PRO software with templates, samples and libraries of vector stencils for drawing the thematic maps of continents, state maps of USA and Australia.
- How To Draw Dfd In Staruml
- Cross-Functional Flowchart | How To Create Dfd In Staruml
- How To Draw Data Flow Diagram In Staruml
- How To Draw Dfd Diagrams In Star Uml
- Drawing Data Flow Diagram In Staruml
- Staruml Class Diagram Tutorial
- How To Design Dfd In Star Uml
- Dfd By Staruml
- How To Draw Dfd In Uml Star
- Drawing Data Flow With Star Uml
- Drwan An Activity Diagram Using Staruml Fior The Credit Card ...
- Star Uml Activity Diagram For Credit Card Processing System
- Er Diagram Examples With Solutions In Staruml
- Draw An Activity Diagram Using Star Uml For Credit Card
- Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning | How to draw Metro Map ...
- Pie Chart Software | Computer and Networks Area | Draw Two ...
- Computer and Networks Area | Draw Two Organisation Pyramids ...
- Computer Network Diagrams | Astronomy | Education | Star Uml ...
- Draw Dataflow Diagram For Tv Signal System
- Credit Card Processing System UML Diagram | Entity-Relationship ...
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols