A Flowchart is a graphically representation of the process that step-by-step lead to the solution the problem. The geometric figures on the Flowchart represent the steps of the process and are connected with arrows that show the sequence of the actions. The Flowcharts are widely used in engineering, architecture, science, analytics, government, politics, business, marketing, manufacturing, administration, etc.
Cross-functional flowcharts are powerful and useful tool for visualizing and analyzing complex business processes which requires involvement of multiple people, teams or even departments. They let clearly represent a sequence of the process steps, the order of operations, relationships between processes and responsible functional units (such as departments or positions).
Crow’s Foot Notation solution extends ConceptDraw PRO software with powerful drawing tools, samples and library of predesigned vector Crow's Foot notation icons to help you easy describe the databases using the Entity-Relationship models and design professional-looking ER diagrams based on the popular Crow's Foot notation.
The Bar Graphs solution enhances ConceptDraw PRO v10 functionality with templates, numerous professional-looking samples, and a library of vector stencils for drawing different types of Bar Graphs, such as Simple Bar Graph, Double Bar Graph, Divided Bar Graph, Horizontal Bar Graph, Vertical Bar Graph, and Column Bar Chart.
An Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD) is a visual presentation of entities and relationships. That type of diagrams is often used in the semi-structured or unstructured data in databases and information systems. At first glance ERD is similar to a flowch
Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD) solution extends ConceptDraw PRO software with templates, samples and libraries of vector stencils from drawing the ER-diagrams by Chen's and crow’s foot notations.
Accounting Flowcharts solution extends ConceptDraw PRO software with templates, samples and library of vector stencils for drawing the accounting flow charts.
Computer Network Diagrams solution extends ConceptDraw PRO software with samples, templates and libraries of vector stencils for drawing the computer network topology diagrams.
This solution extends ConceptDraw MINDMAP software with the ability to prepare and run remote learning sessions by using Skype
Area Charts are used to display the cumulative totals over time using numbers or percentages; or to show trends over time among related attributes. The Area Chart is effective when comparing two or more quantities. Each series of data is typically represented with a different color, the use of color transparency in an object’s transparency shows overlapped areas and smaller areas hidden behind larger areas.
- Samples Of Students Swot Analysis
- Swot Analysis For Engineering Students Examples
- Ourself Of Swot Analysis Examples For Electrical Engineering
- Swot Analysis For Enggeneering Student Examples
- Swot Analysis Opportunity For Engineering Student
- Swot Analysis Example For Mechanical Students
- Engineering Student Personal Swot Analysis Sample
- Engineering Swot Analysis Example
- Swot Analysis Of Mechanical Engineering Student Example
- Personal Swot Analysis Examples For Students
- Engineering Swot Analysis
- Best Swot Example For Mechanical Engineering
- Swot Analysis Example For Engineering Student
- Swot Examples Of Engineering Student
- Swot Analysis Of Engineer
- Personal Swot Analysis Report For Mechanical Engineering Student
- Swot Analysis For Engineering Student Personal Life With Suitable ...
- How To Write Swot Analysis For Engineering Student
- Swot Analysis In Engineering Company Example
- Swot Analysis Engineering Example
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols