It was designed on the base of the Wikimedia Commons file: Advanced persistent threat lifecycle.jpg.
[commons.wikimedia.org/ wiki/ File:Advanced_ persistent_ threat_ lifecycle.jpg]
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. [creativecommons.org/ licenses/ by-sa/ 3.0/ deed.en]
"Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) APT is a set of stealthy and continuous hacking processes often orchestrated by human targeting a specific entity. APT usually targets organizations and or nations for business or political motives. APT processes require high degree of covertness over a long period of time. As the name implies, APT consists of three major components/ processes: advanced, persistent, and threat. The advanced process signifies sophisticated techniques using malware to exploit vulnerabilities in systems. The persistent process suggests that an external command and control is continuously monitoring and extracting data off a specific target. The threat process indicates human involvement in orchestrating the attack.
APT usually refers to a group, such as a government, with both the capability and the intent to persistently and effectively target a specific entity. The term is commonly used to refer to cyber threats, in particular that of Internet-enabled espionage using a variety of intelligence gathering techniques to access sensitive information, but applies equally to other threats such as that of traditional espionage or attack. Other recognized attack vectors include infected media, supply chain compromise, and social engineering. Individuals, such as an individual hacker, are not usually referred to as an APT as they rarely have the resources to be both advanced and persistent even if they are intent on gaining access to, or attacking, a specific target." [Advanced persistent threat. Wikipedia]
The arrow donut chart example
"Advanced persistent threat lifecycle" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Circular Arrows Diagrams solution from the area "What is a Diagram" of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Mavericks have always desired to stand apart and gorgeous design is the recipe for that. Any business graphic document will be more understandable if will use an expository color scheme for their parts. Flowchart design makes versatile presenting and explaining of the process and gives a fresh view that distinguishes it from black and white flowcharts on a paper. Workflow diagram or process flow diagrams become more understandable to ordinary people when it use minimum symbols and special signs.
The best design can be accomplished by starting from any of the suitable Conceptdraw examples. Pick one of them and begin to input proper text into each Flowchart symbols and shapes. Apply less colors in the document and don't turn into rainbow your diagram, three or four will be enough, also note that business process flowchart may not contain bright color hues. The next clue is to use identical colors for same flowchart shape types.
Thanks to the extensive drawing tools which provides the Audit Flowcharts solution from the Finance and Accounting area of ConceptDraw Solution Park, you can easy and effectively develop and realize various audit procedures.
It is effective to use professional software for the sales process management. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with Sales Flowcharts solution from the Marketing area of ConceptDraw Solution Park is the best choice.
This is a flowchart of a data processing system combining manual and computerized processing to handle accounts receivable, billing, and general ledger.
- Creatively Draw A Diagram That Indicates The Human Life Cycle
- Diagramthat Indicates Human Life Cycle
- Diagram That Indicates Human Life Cycle
- Human Life Cycle Chart
- Draw A Diagram About Lifecycles
- Daigram For Chart On Human Life Cycle
- Is There A Flow Diagram Of The Human Life Cycle
- Human Life Cycle Diagram
- Project management life cycle - Flowchart | Flowcharts | Draw ...
- Human Life Cycle Stages In Flow Diagram
- Flow Chart Of Human Life Cycle
- Intelligence analyst cycle - Arrow loop diagram | Target and Circular ...
- Flow Chart Of Life Cycle Of Humans
- Life Flow Chart Of Human
- Flow Chart Diagram Of Human Life
- Advanced persistent threat lifecycle | Circular Arrows | Circular ...
- Stages Of Human Life Cycle Flow Chart
- Advanced persistent threat lifecycle | Circular Arrows Diagrams | Apt ...
- Advanced persistent threat lifecycle | Roaming wireless local area ...
- Program to Make Flow Chart | Advanced persistent threat lifecycle ...
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols