How to Draw a Computer Network Diagrams
Popular Computer Network Diagrams Solution of ConceptDraw Solution Park, which includes:
- Extended Cisco libraries — now more than 500 pre-designed objects to help IT professionals easily visualize network schemes and equipment.
- Azure themed graphics and templates.
- Wireless network schemes that can be illustrated in a realistic manner.
- New Interactive Voice Response libraries and samples for diagramming workflows for call centers, technical support departments, service departments, etc.
- Cloud Platform icons.
- Rack diagram library and template objects.
Five practical applications for ConceptDraw Computer and Networks Diagrams Solution:
1. Documentation: system administrators and IT directors can visually document hardware and network information.
2. Training: diagrams of existing installations can be utilized when training new employees.
3. Presentations: Network hardware providers can illustrate and present new and redesigned IT offerings.
4. Workflows: administrators can outline specific response instructions for call centers.
5. Education: instructors can produce teaching materials for IT professionals-in-training.
ConceptDraw Solution Park has a new drawing solution for ConceptDraw DIAGRAM which helps IT Professionals draft and present computer and network installations.
Pic.1. Cisco network diagram — LAN fault tolerance system
The following features make ConceptDraw DIAGRAM the best
Computer Network Diagrams Software:
- You don't need to be an artist to draw professional looking diagrams in a few minutes.
- Large quantity of ready-to-use vector objects makes your drawing diagrams quick and easy.
- Great number of predesigned templates and samples give you the good start for your own diagrams.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides you the possibility to use the grid, rules and guides. You can easily rotate, group, align, arrange the objects, use different fonts and colors to make your diagram exceptionally looking.
- All ConceptDraw DIAGRAM documents are vector graphic files and are available for reviewing, modifying, and converting to a variety of formats: image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash, MS Visio.
- Using ConceptDraw STORE you can navigate through ConceptDraw Solution Park, managing downloads and updates. You can access libraries, templates and samples directly from the ConceptDraw STORE.
- If you have any questions, our free of charge support is always ready to come to your aid.
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
Studying informatics demands knowledge in the area of computer networks as well. The most famous world network, Internet, is an example of wide area network (WAN) topology that connects devices spread on any distance. Unlike other smaller networks that are limited to a building or to a campus, WAN is almost limitless.
This WAN (wide area network) diagram was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM. It shows a telecommunication network that covers a large geographical area connecting several settlements. This type of networks is commonly used by business and government institutions. Using the WANs enables them quickly communicate information between remote geographical points. To reproduce this network diagram, you will need the means, provided by ConceptDraw Computer and Network Diagrams solution.
Picture: Wide area network (WAN) topology. Computer and Network Examples
A flowchart is a powerful tool for examining processes. It helps improving processes a lot, as it becomes much easier to communicate between involved people, to identify potential problems and to optimize workflow. There are flowcharts of different shapes, sizes and types of flowchart vary from quite basic process flowcharts to complex program flowcharts. Nevertheless, all these diagrams use the same set of special symbols like arrows to connect blocks, parallelogram to show data receiving or rectangles for showing process steps.
Basic flowcharts are used to represent a simple process algorithm. A basic flowchart notation consists of rectangles (business processes), arrows (the flow of information, documents, etc.). The same notation is used in items such as the "decision", which allow you to do the branching. To indicate the start of the entire business process and its termination can be used the "Terminator" element. The advantages of Basic Flowchart are simplicity and clarity. With it you can quickly describe the business process steps. Creating of Basic Flowchart does not require any special knowledge, as easily understand by employees with different levels of education and IQ.
Picture: Types of Flowchart - Overview
A Virtual network is a computer network that consists of virtual network links, i.e. between the computing devices there isn't a physical connection.
Well known forms of network virtualization are virtual networks based on the virtual devices (for example the network based on the virtual devices inside a hypervisor), protocol-based virtual networks (VLAN, VPN, VPLS, Virtual Wireless network, etc.) and their combinations.
This example was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM using the Computer and Networks Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park and shows the Virtual network.
Picture: Virtual networks. Computer and Network Examples
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with Flowcharts Solution from the 'Diagrams' area of ConceptDraw Solution Park is a powerful tool for drawing Flow Charts of any complexity you need. Irrespective of whether you want to draw a Simple Flow Chart or large complex Flow Diagram, you estimate to do it without efforts thanks to the extensive drawing tools of Flowcharts solution, there are professional flowchart symbols and basic flowchart symbols. This sample shows the Gravitational Search Algorithm (GSA) that is the optimization algorithm.
Picture: Simple Flow Chart
Electrical plan is a document that is developed during the first stage of the building design. This scheme is composed of conventional images or symbols of components that operate by means of electric energy. To simplify the creation of these schemes you can use house electrical plan software, which will not require a long additional training to understand how to use it. You only need to install the necessary software ant it’s libraries and you’ll have one less problem during the building projection.
Any building contains a number of electrical systems, including switches, fixtures, outlets and other lightening equipment. All these should be depicted in a building electrical plans and included to general building documentation. This home electrical plan displays electrical and telecommunication devices placed to a home floor plan. On the plan, each electrical device is referenced with the proper symbol. Electrical symbols are used for universal recognition of the building plan by different persons who will be working on the construction. Not all possible electric symbols used on a certain plan, so the symbols used in the current home plan are included to a legend. The electrical home plan may be added as a separate document to a complete set of building plans.
Picture: How To use House Electrical Plan Software
When thinking about the process of decision making, it's easy to imagine it as a pyramid. We will look at a three level pyramid model as an example. Operational decisions are first that come to mind, and it's the first level. Tactical and strategic decisions are the second and the third levels.
Pyramid (triangle) diagrams are used to show some hierarchical data. Because to the pyramid form of diagram, each diagram slice has a different width. The width of each segment depends on its hierarchical level.
The current image illustrates the model of information system types. Most graphically the model can be represented as a three level pyramid. The first level shows a system of transaction processing It is concentrated on operational tasks. The second level is devoted to tactical solutions of the information system management. And at least, the third level addresses strategy and represents the executive information system. This three level pyramid sample is supplied with the ConceptDraw Pyramid Diagrams solution from Marketing area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Picture: Pyramid Diagram
Variable delay elements are often used to manipulate the rising or falling edges of the clock or any other signal in integrated circuits. Delay elements are also used in delay locked loops and in defining a time reference for the movement of data within those systems.
26 libraries of the Electrical Engineering Solution of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM make your electrical diagramming simple, efficient, and effective. You can simply and quickly drop the ready-to-use objects from libraries into your document to create the electrical diagram.
Picture: Electrical Symbols — Transmission Paths
UML Class Diagrams describes the structure of a system by showing the system's classes, their attributes, and the relationships among the classes.
Picture: UML Class Diagram. Design Elements