How to Draw a Computer Network Diagrams
Popular Computer Network Diagrams Solution of ConceptDraw Solution Park, which includes:
- Extended Cisco libraries — now more than 500 pre-designed objects to help IT professionals easily visualize network schemes and equipment.
- Azure themed graphics and templates.
- Wireless network schemes that can be illustrated in a realistic manner.
- New Interactive Voice Response libraries and samples for diagramming workflows for call centers, technical support departments, service departments, etc.
- Cloud Platform icons.
- Rack diagram library and template objects.
Five practical applications for ConceptDraw Computer and Networks Diagrams Solution:
1. Documentation: system administrators and IT directors can visually document hardware and network information.
2. Training: diagrams of existing installations can be utilized when training new employees.
3. Presentations: Network hardware providers can illustrate and present new and redesigned IT offerings.
4. Workflows: administrators can outline specific response instructions for call centers.
5. Education: instructors can produce teaching materials for IT professionals-in-training.
ConceptDraw Solution Park has a new drawing solution for ConceptDraw DIAGRAM which helps IT Professionals draft and present computer and network installations.
Pic.1. Cisco network diagram — LAN fault tolerance system
The following features make ConceptDraw DIAGRAM the best
Computer Network Diagrams Software:
- You don't need to be an artist to draw professional looking diagrams in a few minutes.
- Large quantity of ready-to-use vector objects makes your drawing diagrams quick and easy.
- Great number of predesigned templates and samples give you the good start for your own diagrams.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides you the possibility to use the grid, rules and guides. You can easily rotate, group, align, arrange the objects, use different fonts and colors to make your diagram exceptionally looking.
- All ConceptDraw DIAGRAM documents are vector graphic files and are available for reviewing, modifying, and converting to a variety of formats: image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash, MS Visio.
- Using ConceptDraw STORE you can navigate through ConceptDraw Solution Park, managing downloads and updates. You can access libraries, templates and samples directly from the ConceptDraw STORE.
- If you have any questions, our free of charge support is always ready to come to your aid.
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
A technical drawing of a building is called an architectural drawing. According to a set of conventions, a building drawing includes a number of views, as well as unit measurements, scales, sheet sizes, cross referencing and annotation. Computer progress had a major impact of the methods of architectural drawing, making manual drawing almost obsolete. Digital drawing software, such as ConceptDraw DIAGRAM , offers a number of tools for each design element: piping plan, floor plan, etc.
Any building should have its plumbing and piping plans for every room, that has a water supply. Plans are applied to indicate arrangement of piping system in the building. This diagram presents a suite of standard piping icons for making building plans that include plumbing and piping layout. This diagram was designed using ConceptDraw solution for Piping and Plumbing planning. Using symbols is valuable for making a valid piping plan. Because any professional will properly interpreted such plan as a piece of technical documentation of a construction project.
Picture: Building Drawing. Design Element: Piping Plan
Data base diagrams describes inter-related data and tables. It describes roles and relationships, internal and external dependencies, data exchange conventions and structures of knowledge domain.
ConceptDraw Software provides number of data-base chart libraries including major 49 vector symbols. Use these DFD flowchart symbol libraries to design data-base structure and models, use it to design data base process-oriented models, or simple data-oriented models. The are special drawing tools for making data flowcharts, data process diagrams, structured analysis diagrams, and information flow diagrams.
Picture: Database Flowchart Symbols
To connect two or more network devices are used the network cables. There are more different types of the network cables: Coaxial cable, Optical fiber cable, Twisted Pair, Ethernet crossover cable, Power lines and others. They are used depending of the network topology, size, protocol.
This example was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM using the Computer and Networks solution from the Computer and Networks area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Picture: Network wiring cable. Computer and Network Examples
Sometimes it's difficult to find a path in work processes or to understand the requirements, especially when you are a newcomer. To get your thoughts straight, create a workflow diagram, and put everything on it. This will not only help you to get into the workflow, but also show it’s weaknesses.
This illustration captures the workflow process of payment an invoice for the electricity consumed by certain enterprise. It was drawn in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM using its solution for Workflow Diagrams. Making a workflow charts means that you need to depict consistently all processes engaged to the workflow process. Then, you should connect them with symbols meaning study and analysis. Next, add symbols of decisions. A work flow diagram made precisely and correctly can help to clarify your work flow to any person.
Picture: Workflow Diagram
Competitor analysis is a first and obligatory step in elaboration the proper corporate marketing strategy and creating sustainable competitive advantage. Use powerful opportunities of numerous solutions from ConceptDraw Solution Park for designing illustrative diagrams, charts, matrices which are necessary for effective competitor analysis.
Picture: Competitor Analysis
Sample Pictorial Chart - Pictorial Infographics solution provides easy-to-use design infographics drawing tools, large collection of different sample infographics and infograms, sample pictorial chart and templates to be filled in, and 10 libraries with great quantity of predesigned vector pictograms.
Use Pictorial Infographics solution to draw your own design pictorial infographics documents quick and easy.
Picture: Sample Pictorial Chart. Sample Infographics
Digital Learning Tools & Technologies. Online training with Skype for effective classrooms. Changing perceptions of leadership and learning.
Picture: eLearning for Leadership
The Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) is a communication protocol of the multicast transfer data in the IP networks. IGMP is used by routers and IP hosts for organizing the network devices in groups.
This example was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM using the Computer and Networks solution from the Computer and Networks area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. It shows the architecture of the network for delivering a multicast service using IGMP.
Picture: Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP). Computer and Network Examples