How to Draw a Computer Network Diagrams
Popular Computer Network Diagrams Solution of ConceptDraw Solution Park, which includes:
- Extended Cisco libraries — now more than 500 pre-designed objects to help IT professionals easily visualize network schemes and equipment.
- Azure themed graphics and templates.
- Wireless network schemes that can be illustrated in a realistic manner.
- New Interactive Voice Response libraries and samples for diagramming workflows for call centers, technical support departments, service departments, etc.
- Cloud Platform icons.
- Rack diagram library and template objects.
Five practical applications for ConceptDraw Computer and Networks Diagrams Solution:
1. Documentation: system administrators and IT directors can visually document hardware and network information.
2. Training: diagrams of existing installations can be utilized when training new employees.
3. Presentations: Network hardware providers can illustrate and present new and redesigned IT offerings.
4. Workflows: administrators can outline specific response instructions for call centers.
5. Education: instructors can produce teaching materials for IT professionals-in-training.
ConceptDraw Solution Park has a new drawing solution for ConceptDraw DIAGRAM which helps IT Professionals draft and present computer and network installations.
Pic.1. Cisco network diagram — LAN fault tolerance system
The following features make ConceptDraw DIAGRAM the best
Computer Network Diagrams Software:
- You don't need to be an artist to draw professional looking diagrams in a few minutes.
- Large quantity of ready-to-use vector objects makes your drawing diagrams quick and easy.
- Great number of predesigned templates and samples give you the good start for your own diagrams.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides you the possibility to use the grid, rules and guides. You can easily rotate, group, align, arrange the objects, use different fonts and colors to make your diagram exceptionally looking.
- All ConceptDraw DIAGRAM documents are vector graphic files and are available for reviewing, modifying, and converting to a variety of formats: image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash, MS Visio.
- Using ConceptDraw STORE you can navigate through ConceptDraw Solution Park, managing downloads and updates. You can access libraries, templates and samples directly from the ConceptDraw STORE.
- If you have any questions, our free of charge support is always ready to come to your aid.
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
It’s very important for any establishment to have a fire exit plan and to train it several times a year. The plan must be put on each floor of the building in a way that it could be easily seen. To make the plan clear and descriptive, you should look through examples and then create one for you your building.
Find out the fire exit plan example created with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM and its Fire and Emergency Plans solution. This plan is a floor plan that shows the ways in which people inside the building can be evacuated in the event of a fire. The location of telephones, fire extinguishers and first aid kits are indicated on the fire exit plan. The Legend in the lower right corner of the plan makes it clear and easy-to-read. Such plan should be placed on the wall on each floor of the building.
Picture: Fire Exit Plan. Building Plan Examples
Cisco icons are globally recognized and generally accepted as standard for network icon topologies. The ConceptDraw vector stencils library "Cisco buildings" contains 21 symbols for drawing the computer network diagrams using the ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software.
Picture: Cisco Buildings. Cisco icons, shapes, stencils and symbols
The Cisco Network Diagrams solution from the Computer and Networks area of ConceptDraw Solution Park provides a wide collection of predesigned templates and samples that help you to create the Cisco Network Diagrams in one moment.
Picture: Cisco Network Examples and Templates
To maintain big and complex mechanical systems, you need an appropriate education and tools. It’s needless to say that mechanical drawing is important part of any industrial project. There are a lot of standard symbols depicting valves, pumps, motors, etc.
This drawing illustrates the content of the Fluid Power Equipment library provided by the ConceptDraw Mechanical Engineering solution. The solution is composed from the 8 libraries, containing about 500 elements related to mechanical engineering visualization. it will be helpful for drawing various schemes, charts and blueprints of pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment or other drawing related mechanical engineering. All drawings can be freely resized without loss of quality due to the vector graphics components of its facilities.
Picture: Mechanical Drawing Symbols
A Local Area Network (LAN) is a computer network that interconnects computers on the limited area such as a home, office building, school, bank, computer laboratory, etc.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is a powerful network diagramming and vector drawing software. It provides the Computer and Networks Area with many Solutions that contain the wide set ready-to-use predesigned vector stencils and examples to help you design the LANs quick and easy.
Picture: Local network area. Computer and Network Examples
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM application is perfect for creating workflow diagrams. This application contains specific features and technologies designed to draw diagrams faster, such as RapidDraw and Arrows10. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM software extended with the Workflow Diagrams solution gives you a flexible tool to draw any kind of workflow.
Picture: Workflow Application
A network diagram represents the set of computers and network devices and the connections among them. This scheme can be developed for any institution or establishment. To illustrate this concept let’s take for example, a hotel network topology diagram or a school network diagram. These diagrams depict access points, servers, workstations, firewalls and another equipment needed to provide a network.
On this masterpiece drawing one will see a simple scheme a of connecting computers together. Such form of connecting can be applied for a hotel, guest house, bungalow, hut or something else. This diagram shows the images of the real LAN components. So, it represents a physical category of a network construction. It looks similar to a star - so this network configuration is named a star topology. The typical feature of this construction is a center point - usually it is hub, or router. The rays of this star means network connections. Computers, peripherals and other network details are placed on the ends of the star rays.
Picture: Hotel Network Topology Diagram
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a network that allows the private networks at a remote location securely connect to the public Internet and provide access only to the intended recipients for transmitting data. VPN is built by creating the virtual point-to-point connection using the dedicated connections, traffic encryption or virtual tunneling protocols.
This example was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM using the Computer and Networks Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park and shows the Virtual Private Network (VPN) diagram.
Picture: Virtual private networks (VPN). Computer and Network Examples
Bureaucratic companies usually are characterized by a strict hierarchy and clearly defined responsibilities. However, sometimes organizational structure of a company reminds of somewhat tangled. To clarify it, you can create an orgchart that will represent the company as a tree with its' departments as branches.
This organization diagram represents a tree-like organizational structure. This is a typical example of a top-level branches of the hierarchical organizational structure. This part of the tree shows heads of branches who are subordinated completely to the president. The information and solutions are distributed though a tree structure down to the company's departments. Each of the sub-division has its own structure that is reflected in the corresponding organizational chart. This orgchart diagram was created using the vector graphic library supplied with ConceptDraw Organizational Charts solution.
Picture: Organizational Structure