How to Make SWOT Analysis in a Word Document
A SWOT Analysis is a popular strategic planning tool used to evaluate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats involved in any businesses. Using mind map allows you to collect and structure a lot of information involved in SWOT Analysis as well as identify the relationships between different pieces of information.
Example 1. SWOT Analysis solution
ConceptDraw SWOT Analysis solution combines the visual advantages of ConceptDraw MINDMAP and presentation capabilities of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM to provide a complete work solution. The SWOT/TOWS results from ConceptDraw can be easily exported to Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Adobe PDF, and many electronic file formats.
You can export your SWOT mind map into a MS Word document, which makes using SWOT mind map easier if you need to collaborate it with other people.
- From ConceptDraw MINDMAP inputs choose the Management category and run the SWOT Analysis template.
- Create a mind map by filling a template.
Example 2. SWOT analysis mind map template
- Click the File menu, select Export and then choose MS Word.
- The Export to Word window will appear. Select template and then click OK.
- Mind Map structure is transformed into the structure of the MS Word document:
Example 3. SWOT Analysis in MS Word Document
ConceptDraw products across any platform, meaning you never have to worry about compatibility again. ConceptDraw MINDMAP allows you to make SWOT analysis on PC or macOS operating systems.
Marketing — Matrices
- Marketing positioning matrix - Product positioning map
- Product-market matrix - Ansoff matrix
- BCG matrix - Boston growth-share matrix
- Feature comparison chart - Digital scouting cameras
- Marketing matrix diagram - Competitive strategies
- Marketing matrix diagram - Porters value chain
- Marketing mindmap - Marketing research project
- Marketing mind map - Strategic accomplishment mapping
- Twitter Compaign for New Software Product
- Marketing mind map - Sales Call