The "SWOT Analysis" solution contains easy-to-use mind map templates that help identify Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats, as well as outputs to ConceptDraw DIAGRAM for presenting analysis results.
The "SWOT Analysis" solution gives simple visual support for all the steps of a SWOT Analysis process. SWOT analysis is a strategic planning method used to evaluate the Strengths, Weaknesses/Limitations, Opportunities, and Threats facing a project or business. The new template for ConceptDraw MINDMAP isually supports identifying internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable. When the analysis is complete, output your data to a SWOT Matrix in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM for rendering to a variety of other formats such as PowerPoint presentation, PDF, image files, etc. The "SWOT Analysis" solution supports a variation of SWOT analysis called TOWS. TOWS is more focused on external factors and action planning. Use SWOT and TOWS analysis to plan strategic actions for your company, department, team, project, process, marketing campaign, or even self-improvement.
Example 1. SWOT Analysis: Social Media Marketing
Example 2.TOWS Analysis: Social Media Marketing
The Benefits for ConceptDraw MINDMAP Brainstorming Software
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP is effective for brainstorming, designing mind maps, idea generating, creative and lateral thinking, creativity and problem solving.
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP is ideal for team and personal work in Business, Marketing and Project Management.
- The libraries with large quantity of vector objects help to illustrate your mind maps and to make them bright, visual and comprehensible.
- Use of View Navigator tool lets create presentations from a mind map: you can simply select the map parts you want to present, sequence your slides, and preview the presentation.
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP provides wide capabilities of importing and exporting in various formats: Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, MS Excel, Mindjet MindManager, image, HTML, PDF file.