The Education Infographics are popular and effectively applied in the educational process. Now you don't need to be an artist to design colorful pictorial education infographics thanks to the unique drawing tools of Education Infographics Solution for ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software.
Example 1. Education Infographics - Learning Infogram
Just look how are professional looking, comprehensive and colorful the education infographics created with help of 330 ready-to-use vector objects from the 11 libraries of Education Infographics Solution:
- Education Charts
- Education Diagram
- Education Pictograms
- Education Callouts
- Education Connectors
- Education Indicators
- Education Backgrounds
- Education Maps
- Education List Blocks
- Education Title Blocks
- Education Titled Callouts
Example 2. Education Infographics - Distance
Part of examples included in Education Infographics Solution is represented on this page, another education infographics samples and templates are available for viewing and editing from ConceptDraw STORE.
Example 3. Education Infographics - Lifestyle Analysis Infogram
The following features make ConceptDraw DIAGRAM the best Education Infographics software:
- You don't need to be an artist to draw professional looking diagrams in a few minutes.
- Large quantity of ready-to-use vector objects makes your drawing infographics quick and easy.
- Great number of predesigned templates and samples give you the good start for your own diagrams.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides you the possibility to use the grid, rules and guides. You can easily rotate, group, align, arrange the objects, use different fonts and colors to make your diagram exceptionally looking.
- All ConceptDraw DIAGRAM documents are vector graphic files and are available for reviewing, modifying, and converting to a variety of formats: image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash, MS Visio.
- Using ConceptDraw STORE you can navigate through ConceptDraw Solution Park, managing downloads and updates. You can access libraries, templates and samples directly from the ConceptDraw STORE.
- If you have any questions, our free of charge support is always ready to come to your aid.
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
Detail Specifications Exchanging Mind Maps with Evernote →ConceptDraw Note Exchange Solution permits users to develop and organize notes and tasks in ConceptDraw MINDMAP. Your work can be accessed later, just with one click, regardless of preferred platform.
Network Glossary Definition →When talking about engineering, one should define all the terms used, so anybody could understand the topic. Typical network glossary contains definitions of numerous network appliances, types of networks and cable systems. The understanding of basic is crucial for server management, network administration and investigating problems. The network glossary defines terms related to networking and communications. The most of glossary items has their visual representation in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM libraries of the Computer Network Diagrams solution. This illustration presents a local area network (LAN) diagram. It designed to show the way the interaction of network devices in a local network. The diagram uses a library containing symbols of network equipment, connections and the end-point devices such as network printer, hubs, server, modem and finally computers (PC, mac, laptop). This diagram depicts a physical LAN topology.
Cisco Network Design. Cisco icons, shapes, stencils, symbols and design elements →Talking about companies, that have influenced the entire industry, we should mention Cisco and it’s influence on network design. Nowadays, this equipment has became a kind of standard, and Cisco icons, shapes, stencils, symbols and design elements are easily recognized among others. You can use these icons to develop a network diagram of any complexity. When dealing with creating a pack of network documentation, system administrator often have to depict a network containing a network equipment of such a well-known manufacturer as Cisco. As Cisco has developed its own production standard icons that are strongly recommended to use in Cisco network diagrams. The best way to draw Cisco Network diagram Cisco certified icons is using ConceptDraw solution for Cisco Network Diagrams. Using Cisco symbols library provided by this solution allows system administrator, or network architect to design a prototype of a new network or document an existing one.
Make an Infographic →You want to make an infographic and need the useful and convenient drawing tools for this? In this case the ConceptDraw DIAGRAM software extended with Education Infographics Solution is a real godsend for you.
Examples Flowchart →
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software provides the unique Flowcharts Solution from the "Diagrams" Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park with variety of vector objects libraries and collection of examples Flowchart. Each example flowchart included in Flowcharts solution is a real help in drawing process, it can be the good base or perfect source of inspiration.