ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with Biology solution from the Science and Education area offers the useful tools for easy biology drawing.
Biology solution provides 3 libraries with large quantity of vector biology symbols: Biochemistry of Metabolism Library, Carbohydrate Metabolism Library, Citric Acid Cycle (TCA Cycle) Library.
Mathematics Solution from the Science and Education area of ConceptDraw Solution Park includes a few shape libraries of plane, solid geometric figures, trigonometrical functions and greek letters to help you create different professional looking mathematic illustrations for science and education.
Choosing any needed from 137 vector graphics icons from the Biomedicine solution may simplify the work of creating the great looking as well as smart and professional looking drawings within only a few minutes. Being based on the already previously created examples of the biomedical-related drawings, any ConceptDraw DIAGRAM user can make the unique ones getting a smart looking result.
Use it to design your bioscience, biomedical and health science infographics, diagrams, illustrations and presentation slides with ConceptDraw PRO software.
"Biomedicine ... includes many biomedical disciplines and areas of specialty that typically contain the "bio-" prefix such as:
- molecular biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, cell biology, embryology,
- nanobiotechnology, biological engineering, laboratory medical biology,
- cytogenetics, genetics, gene therapy,
- bioinformatics, biostatistics, systems biology, neuroscience,
- microbiology, virology, immunology, parasitology,
- physiology, pathology, anatomy,
- toxicology, and many others that generally concern life sciences as applied to medicine." [Biomedicine. Wikipedia]
The healthcare icon set example "Design elements - Biomedical sciences" is included in Biomedicine solution from Health area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
"A resource is a source or supply from which benefit is produced. Typically resources are materials, money, services, staff, or other assets that are transformed to produce benefit and in the process may be consumed or made unavailable. Benefits of resource utilization may include increased wealth, meeting needs or wants, proper functioning of a system, or enhanced well being. From a human perspective a natural resource is anything obtained from the environment to satisfy human needs and wants. From a broader biological or ecological perspective a resource satisfies the needs of a living organism.
The concept of resources has been applied in diverse realms, including with respect to economics, biology, computer science, land management, and human resources, and is linked to the concepts of competition, sustainability, conservation, and stewardship. In application within human society, commercial or non-commercial factors require resource allocation through resource management. " [Resource. Wikipedia]
The vector clipart library "Resources and energy" is included the Manufacturing and Maintenance solution from the Illustration area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
"The citric acid cycle - also known as the tricarboxylic acid cycle (TCA cycle), or the Krebs cycle, - is a series of chemical reactions used by all aerobic organisms to generate energy through the oxidation of acetate derived from carbohydrates, fats and proteins into carbon dioxide and chemical energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). In addition, the cycle provides precursors of certain amino acids as well as the reducing agent NADH that is used in numerous other biochemical reactions. Its central importance to many biochemical pathways suggests that it was one of the earliest established components of cellular metabolism and may have originated abiogenically.
The name of this metabolic pathway is derived from citric acid (a type of tricarboxylic acid) that is consumed and then regenerated by this sequence of reactions to complete the cycle. In addition, the cycle consumes acetate (in the form of acetyl-CoA) and water, reduces NAD+ to NADH, and produces carbon dioxide as a waste byproduct. The NADH generated by the TCA cycle is fed into the oxidative phosphorylation (electron transport) pathway. The net result of these two closely linked pathways is the oxidation of nutrients to produce usable chemical energy in the form of ATP." [Citric acid cycle. Wikipedia]
The shapes example "Design elements - TCA cycle" is included in the Biology solution from the Science and Education area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Use these shapes for drawing carbohydrate metabolism schematics, biochemical diagrams and metabolic pathways maps.
"Carbohydrates are a superior short-term fuel for organisms because they are simpler to metabolize than fats or those amino acids (components of proteins) that can be used for fuel. In animals, the most important carbohydrate is glucose. The concentration of glucose in the blood is used as the main control for the central metabolic hormone, insulin. Starch, and cellulose in a few organisms (e.g., some animals ... and ... microorganisms), both being glucose polymers, are disassembled during digestion and absorbed as glucose. Some simple carbohydrates have their own enzymatic oxidation pathways, as do only a few of the more complex carbohydrates. The disaccharide lactose, for instance, requires the enzyme lactase to be broken into its monosaccharides components; many animals lack this enzyme in adulthood." [Carbohydrate metabolism. Wikipedia]
The shapes example "Design elements - Carbohydrate metabolism" is included in the Biology solution from the Science and Education area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
"Metabolites are the intermediates and products of metabolism. The term metabolite is usually restricted to small molecules. Metabolites have various functions, including fuel, structure, signaling, stimulatory and inhibitory effects on enzymes, catalytic activity of their own (usually as a cofactor to an enzyme), defense, and interactions with other organisms (e.g. pigments, odorants, and pheromones). A primary metabolite is directly involved in normal "growth", development, and reproduction. Alcohol is an example of a primary metabolite produced in large-scale by industrial microbiology. A secondary metabolite is not directly involved in those processes, but usually has an important ecological function. Examples include antibiotics and pigments such as resins and terpenes etc. ...
The metabolome forms a large network of metabolic reactions, where outputs from one enzymatic chemical reaction are inputs to other chemical reactions." [Metabolite. Wikipedia]
The shapes example "Design elements - Biochemistry of metabolism" is included in the Biology solution from the Science and Education area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
This metabolic pathway map was redesigned from Wikipedia file: Catabolism schematic.svg. [en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/ File:Catabolism_ schematic.svg]
The biochemical diagram example "Catabolism schematic" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Biology solution from the Science and Education area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
This biochemical diagram example shows metabolic pathways map of citric acid cycle reactions.
This sample was redesigned from the Wikimedia Commons file: TCA cycle.svg. [commons.wikimedia.org/ wiki/ File:TCA_ cycle.svg]
This image is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license. [creativecommons.org/ licenses/ by/ 3.0/ deed.en]
The metabolic pathway map example "Citric acid cycle (TCA cycle)" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Biology solution from the Science and Education area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
The biochemical diagram example "Metabolic pathway map" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Biology solution from the Science and Education area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
- Diagram Of Biology Laboratory Apparatus
- Biology Drawing Software | Chemistry Drawing Software | Biology ...
- Biology | Beauty in nature Illustrations and Clipart | Biology All ...
- Biology Drawing Software | Biology Drawing | Biology Illustration ...
- Biology Concept Map Examples
- Biology Drawing
- How to Draw Biology Diagram in ConceptDraw PRO | Biology | How ...
- Biology Drawing Software | How to a Draw Biology Diagram ...
- Fishbone Diagrams | Biology | Fishbone Science Example
- Biology | Biology Drawing | Biology Drawing Software | Scientific ...
- Biology | Biology Drawing | Biology Illustration | Mind Map ...
- Glycolysis overview | Biology | Glucose catabolism pathways map ...
- Biology | | How to a Draw Biology Diagram | Best Free Software For ...
- Venn Diagrams | Mathematics | Biology | Math Science Biology ...
- Biology | Biology Drawing | With The Aid Of Diagram Describe ...
- Venn Diagrams | Biology | Mathematics | Science Maths Biology ...
- Glycolysis overview | Biology | Biology Drawing | Draw A Diagram ...
- Citric acid cycle (TCA cycle) | Biology | Biology Drawing Software ...
- How to Draw Biology Diagram in ConceptDraw PRO | Beauty in ...
- Biology Drawing Software | Biology Illustration | Biology Drawing ...
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols