ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software offers the Marketing Diagrams Solution from the Marketing Area with extensive drawing tools, predesigned vector shapes, templates and samples for fast and easy drawing marketing charts and diagrams, marketing schemes and flow charts, various marketing illustrations, etc.
Example 1. Marketing Charts - Five Forces Model Diagram
Marketing Diagrams Solution offers you great number of useful tools for comfortable drawing Marketing Charts. First of all it is the Marketing Diagrams library with its variety of predesigned vector objects, then it is collection of various ready-to-use templates.
Fill the desired template to get the excellent result in mere minutes. You can also use ready samples offered by Marketing Diagrams solution in ConceptDraw STORE as the base or as the source of inspiration for your own Marketing Charts.
Example 2. Marketing Charts - Decision Tree
The following features make ConceptDraw DIAGRAM the best Marketing Charts Design Software:
- You don't need to be an artist to draw professional looking diagrams in a few minutes.
- Large quantity of ready-to-use vector objects makes your drawing charts quick and easy.
- Great number of predesigned templates and samples give you the good start for your own marketing charts.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides you the possibility to use the grid, rules and guides. You can easily rotate, group, align, arrange the objects, use different fonts and colors to make your diagram exceptionally looking.
- All ConceptDraw DIAGRAM documents are vector graphic files and are available for reviewing, modifying, and converting to a variety of formats: image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash, MS Visio.
- Using ConceptDraw STORE you can navigate through ConceptDraw Solution Park, managing downloads and updates. You can access libraries, templates and samples directly from the ConceptDraw STORE.
- If you have any questions, our free of charge support is always ready to come to your aid.
SIX RELATED HOW TO's:
The Organizational Chart is a diagram that shows the structure of the organization and the relationships of its parts. There are many ways to present the Organizational Chart. One of them is the Horizontal Organizational Chart: the parts of the diagram are arranged from left to right, or from right to left.
This sample was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software using the Organizational Charts Solution from the Management area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Picture: Horizontal Orgchart
You need design the Functional Block Diagram and dream to find the useful tools to draw it easier, quickly and effectively? ConceptDraw DIAGRAM offers the Block Diagrams Solution from the "Diagrams" Area which will help you!
Picture: Functional Block Diagram
You need to draw a Functional Flow Block Diagram? You are an artist? Now it doesn't matter. With Block Diagrams solution from the "Diagrams" area for ConceptDraw Solution Park you don't need more to be an artist to design the Functional Flow Block Diagram of any complexity.
Picture: Functional Flow Block Diagram
There are many tools to manage a process or to illustrate an algorithm or a workflow. Flowcharting is one of those tools. However, it may be difficult to show complex processes that require multiple attributes or several people in a simple flowchart, so a cross-functional flowchart would be a solution for that situation. To create such flowchart, group processes and steps to labeled rows or columns, and divide those groups with horizontal or vertical parallel lines. It is worth mentioning that there are different types of cross-functional flowcharts, like opportunity or deployment flowchart.
This diagram shows a cross-functional flowchart that was made for a trading process. It contains 14 processes, distributed through 5 lines depicting the participants who interact with the process. Also there are connectors that show the data flow of information between processes. The cross-functional flowchart displays a detailed model of the trading process, as well as all participants in the process and how they interact with each other. The lines in the flowchart indicates the position, department and role of the trading process participants.
Picture: Cross-Functional Flowchart
Flow chart is a diagrammatic representation of an algorithm and essential part of planning the system. Flow charts are widely used in technical analysis and programming for easy writing programs and explaining them to others. So, one of the most popular type of flow charts is Technical Flow Chart.
Technical Flow Chart can be drawn by pencil on the paper, but it will be easier to use for designing a special software. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with Flowcharts Solution from the "Diagrams" Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park will be useful for this goal.
Picture: Technical Flow Chart