Samples / Infographics
This is infographics Area web page from the samples section of ConceptDraw.com.
Infographic (information graphic) helps to communicate and explain complex info in a simple visual way.
Infographic visuals are one-page graphic-rich self-contained visual stories.
Design elements for infographic visuals include:
- Data-driven graphic elements — charts, graphs and plots
- Pictorial graphic elements — clipart, pictograms and diagram shapes
- Spatial graphic elements — contour state and continent maps
- Typography elements — titles, text blocks, lists, and callouts.
Infographics are used in visual journalism, education, marketing visuals, and business communication.
The “Infographics Area” of ConceptDraw Solution Park includes four solutions:
- Data-driven Infographics — tools for quantitative and statistical data visualization
- Pictorial Infographics — tools for visual story illustration; and for information representation in diagrams and schemes qualitative information ( structures, flows, relations, and interactions)
- Spatial Infographics — tools for geospatial information visualization in thematic maps
- Typography Infographics — tools for titles and body text, graphic labels, and descriptions.
This link will direct you to samples of infograms produced by these popular solutions.