Event-Driven Process Chain Diagrams solution extends ConceptDraw DIAGRAM functionality with event driven process chain templates, samples of EPC engineering and modeling the business processes, and a vector shape library for drawing the EPC diagrams and EPC flowcharts of any complexity. It is one of EPC IT solutions that assist the marketing experts, business specialists, engineers, educators and researchers in resources planning and improving the business processes using the EPC flowchart or EPC diagram. Use the EPC solutions tools to construct the chain of events and functions, to illustrate the structure of a business process control flow, to describe people and tasks for execution the business processes, to identify the inefficient businesses processes and measures required to make them efficient.
Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) solution extends the ConceptDraw DIAGRAM software with collection of samples and predesigned vector objects for easy visualization four stages of PDCA cycle, PDSA cycle, or Deming cycle, for illustration effective application of this method to the practical business tasks, for depiction the implementation of changes and solution the problems in business processes. Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) solution helps to design professional-looking and attractive Plan Do Study Act diagrams, PDCA cycle diagrams, PDCA Process diagrams, and to construct the Quality Management Process Models, which all assist to manage efficiently the business processes, to improve quality of work and to reduce significantly the costs.
Cross-functional flowcharts are powerful and useful tool for visualizing and analyzing complex business processes which requires involvement of multiple people, teams or even departments. They let clearly represent a sequence of the process steps, the order of operations, relationships between processes and responsible functional units (such as departments or positions).
The Business Diagrams Solution extends ConceptDraw DIAGRAM with an extensive collection of professionally designed illustrative samples and a wide variety of vector stencils libraries, which are the real help for all business-related people, business analysts, business managers, business advisers, marketing experts, PR managers, knowledge workers, scientists, and other stakeholders allowing them to design the bright, neat, expressive and attractive Bubble Diagrams, Circle-Spoke Diagrams, Circular Arrows Diagrams, and Venn Diagrams with different quantity of sets in just minutes; and then successfully use them in documents, reports, statistical summaries, and presentations of any style.
ConceptDraw has 393 vector stencils in the 13 libraries that helps you to start using software for designing your own UML Diagrams. You can use the appropriate stencils of UML notation from UML Object library.
Two types of diagrams are used in UML: Structure Diagrams and Behavior Diagrams. Behavior Diagrams represent the processes proceeding in a modeled environment. Structure Diagrams represent the elements that compose the system.
- Pyramid Diagram | 4 Level pyramid model diagram - Information ...
- Activity Diagram For Order Processing System
- Erp Systems
- Class Diagram For Sales Erp
- Data Flow Diagram Process | Why Flowchart Important to ...
- Taxi service - Workflow diagram | Workflow Process Example | Taxi ...
- Data Flow Diagram For Financial Accounting System
- Er Diagram For Erp System
- Erp Process Flow Diagram
- Order processing - Cross-functional flowchart | Order processing ...
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols