A customer's expectation of a particular service is determined by factors such as recommendations, personal needs and past experiences. The expected service and the perceived service sometimes may not be equal, thus leaving a gap. The service quality model or the ‘GAP model’ developed by a group of authors- Parasuraman, Zeithaml and Berry at Texas and North Carolina in 1985 , highlights the main requirements for delivering high service quality. It identifies five ‘gaps’ that cause unsuccessful delivery. Customers generally have a tendency to compare the service they 'experience' with the service they 'expect' . If the experience does not match the expectation , there arises a gap. Ten determinants that may influence the appearance of a gap were described by Parasuraman, Zeithaml and Berry. in the SERVQUAL model: reliability, responsiveness, competence, access, courtesy, communication, credibility, security, understanding the customer and tangibles.
Later, the determinants were reduced to five: tangibles; reliability; responsiveness; service assurance and empathy in the so called RATER model." [Service quality. Wikipedia]
The block diagram example "Gap model of service quality" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Block Diagrams solution from the area "What is a Diagram" of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM flowchart software will help to quickly create new flowcharts, workflow, NS Diagram, BPMN Diagram, Cross-functional flowcharts, data flow diagrams and highlight flowcharts.
Feature-rich flowchart maker, free thousand flowchart examples and templates and colored symbols that will allow you to create professional looking flowcharts simply.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM supports macOS and Windows.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software provides the unique Flowcharts Solution from the "Diagrams" Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park with variety of vector objects libraries and collection of examples Flowchart. Each example flowchart included in Flowcharts solution is a real help in drawing process, it can be the good base or perfect source of inspiration.
Use these clipart to represent information flow, automation of business processes, business process re-engineering, accounting, management, and human resources tasks in industry, business, and manufacturing.
"A workflow consists of an orchestrated and repeatable pattern of business activity enabled by the systematic organization of resources into processes that transform materials, provide services, or process information. It can be depicted as a sequence of operations, declared as work of a person or group, an organization of staff, or one or more simple or complex mechanisms.
From a more abstract or higher-level perspective, workflow may be a view or representation of real work, thus serving as a virtual representation of actual work. The flow being described may refer to a document, service or product that is being transferred from one step to another.
Workflows may be viewed as one fundamental building block to be combined with other parts of an organisation's structure such as information silos, teams, projects, policies and hierarchies." [Workflow. Wikipedia]
The clipart example "Design elements - Workflow diagram" was drawn using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Workflow Diagrams solution from the Business Processes area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
- Block Diagram Of Quality Control
- Block Diagram Of Quality Assurance
- Total Quality Management TQM Diagrams
- Mind Map Quality Assurance Diagram
- Flow Chart Ac
- Seven Basic Tools of Quality - Quality Control | Workflow diagrams ...
- Top 5 Android Flow Chart Apps | Functional Block Diagram | Basic ...
- Quality Assurance Process Flow Diagrams
- Quality Assurance Visio Business Flow Image
- Qa Flow Diagram
- Block diagram - Gap model of service quality | Block Diagram ...
- Block Diagram For Quality Control
- Flow Chart Of Quality Assurance
- Process Flowchart | Event-Driven Process Chain Diagram Software ...
- Workflow diagrams - Vector stencils library | Sales department ...
- Quality Assurance
- Block diagram - Gap model of service quality | Process Flowchart ...
- Block diagram - Gap model of service quality | Model Based ...
- Block diagram - Gap model of service quality | Rater Model
- Block diagram - Gap model of service quality | Taxi Service Data ...
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols