AWS Architecture Diagrams with powerful drawing tools and numerous predesigned Amazon icons and AWS simple icons is the best for creation the AWS Architecture Diagrams, describing the use of Amazon Web Services or Amazon Cloud Services, their application for development and implementation the systems running on the AWS infrastructure. The multifarious samples give you the good understanding of AWS platform, its structure, services, resources and features, wide opportunities, advantages and benefits from their use; solution’s templates are essential and helpful when designing, description and implementing the AWS infrastructure-based systems. Use them in technical documentation, advertising and marketing materials, in specifications, presentation slides, whitepapers, datasheets, posters, etc.
This sample shows the Facebook Socio-health system and is used at the projection and creating of the social networking sites.
This sample was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software using the UML Use Case Diagram library of the Rapid UML Solution from the Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
This sample shows the types of user’s interactions with the system and is used at the registration and working with the database system.
Create computer network designs, diagrams and schematics using ConceptDraw.
Interactive Voice Response Diagrams solution extends ConceptDraw DIAGRAM software with samples, templates and libraries of ready-to-use vector stencils that help create Interactive Voice Response (IVR) diagrams illustrating in details a work of interactive voice response system, the IVR system’s logical and physical structure, Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) diagrams, and Action VoIP diagrams with representing voice actions on them, to visualize how the computers interact with callers through voice recognition and dual-tone multi-frequency signaling (DTMF) keypad inputs.
ConceptDraw - Perfect Network Diagramming Software with examples of LAN Diagrams. ConceptDraw Network Diagram is ideal for network engineers and network designers who need to draw Local Area Network diagrams.
Event-Driven Process Chain Diagrams solution extends ConceptDraw DIAGRAM functionality with event driven process chain templates, samples of EPC engineering and modeling the business processes, and a vector shape library for drawing the EPC diagrams and EPC flowcharts of any complexity. It is one of EPC IT solutions that assist the marketing experts, business specialists, engineers, educators and researchers in resources planning and improving the business processes using the EPC flowchart or EPC diagram. Use the EPC solutions tools to construct the chain of events and functions, to illustrate the structure of a business process control flow, to describe people and tasks for execution the business processes, to identify the inefficient businesses processes and measures required to make them efficient.
The Network Security Diagrams solution presents a large collection of predesigned cybersecurity vector stencils, cliparts, shapes, icons and connectors to help you succeed in designing professional and accurate Network Security Diagrams, Network Security Infographics to share knowledge about effective ways of networks protection with help of software and network security devices of different cyber security degrees, Network Plans for secure wireless network, Computer Security Diagrams to visually tell about amazing possibilities of IT security solutions. The samples and examples reflect the power of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM software in drawing Network Security Diagrams, give the representation about variety of existing types of attacks and threats, help to realize their seriousness and the methods to deal with them.
Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD) solution extends ConceptDraw DIAGRAM software with templates, samples and libraries of vector stencils from drawing the ER-diagrams by Chen's and crow’s foot notations.
The ATM UML Diagrams solution lets you create ATM solutions and UML examples. Use ConceptDraw DIAGRAM as a UML diagram creator to visualize a banking system.
Example of DFD for Online Store shows the Data Flow Diagram for online store and interactions between the Visitors, Customers and Sellers, as well as Website Information and User databases.
- Mobile Banking System Flowchart Diagram
- Flowchart Of How A Mobile Banking App Is Designed
- Mobile Banking Process Flow Chart
- Diagram Structure Of Mobile Banking Application
- Use Case Diagram For Mobile Banking Application
- Collaboration Diagram For A Mobile Banking Application
- Flow Chart Of How A Mobile Banking App Os Designed
- Mobile Application Architecture Diagram
- UML deployment diagram - Apple iTunes | Design elements - Bank ...
- Mobile Banking Process Chain Network
- Banking Application Architecture Diagram
- Banking System | UML for Bank | ATM UML Diagrams | Mobile ...
- Use Case Diagram For A Mobile Banking Application
- Mobile Banking Er Diagram
- Class Use Case Diagram For Mobile Banking Project
- Mobile Banking Application Flow Diagram
- Mobile Banking Process Diagram
- UML use case diagram - Banking system
- UML use case diagram - Banking system | IVR services | Design ...
- Mobile Banking ER Diagram Wikipedia
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols