Value Stream & Process Flow Diagramming Software
Value Stream Mapping software is a very popular Lean Manufacturing tool that allows to see and visualize in details the company's processes and current state, the flow of material and information, and thus gives the possibility to analyze the efficiency of company's processes and then develop improved processes. Value stream maps are also a good way to define the steps that do not add value to the end product, in other words waste in a company's processes.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM extended with Value Stream Mapping Solution from the Quality Management Area is a powerful Value Stream & Process Flow Diagramming Software.
Pic 1. Value Stream & Process Flow Diagramming Software.
Value Stream Mapping Solution provides you all needed tools for drawing and analyzing Value Stream & Process Flow Diagrams quick, easy and effective. These are:
- a wide set of templates and samples that you can use as the base for your own diagrams, changing them for your needs;
- Value Stream Mapping library with large quantity of predesigned vector objects – it’s very convenient and timesaving way simply drag the ready objects from the library.
Pic 2. Value Stream & Process Flow Diagram Example.
This Value Stream & Process Flow Diagram was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM using the Value Stream Mapping Solution from the Quality Management Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. An experienced user spent 15 minutes creating this sample.
The following features make ConceptDraw DIAGRAM the best Value Stream & Process Flow Diagramming Software:
- You don't need to be an artist to draw professional looking diagrams in a few minutes.
- Large quantity of ready-to-use vector objects makes your drawing diagrams quick and easy.
- Great number of predesigned templates and samples give you the good start for your own diagrams.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides you the possibility to use the grid, rules and guides. You can easily rotate, group, align, arrange the objects, use different fonts and colors to make your diagram exceptionally looking.
- All ConceptDraw DIAGRAM documents are vector graphic files and are available for reviewing, modifying, and converting to a variety of formats: image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash, MS Visio.
- Using ConceptDraw STORE you can navigate through ConceptDraw Solution Park, managing downloads and updates. You can access libraries, templates and samples directly from the ConceptDraw STORE.
- If you have any questions, our free of charge support is always ready to come to your aid.
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
The popularity of Block Diagrams grows day by day. The existence of powerful software for their design is an excellent news! ConceptDraw DIAGRAM Block Diagram Software offers the Block Diagrams Solution from the "Diagrams" Area.
Picture: Block Diagram Software
A requisition form is one of the documents used for accounting in different manufacturing processes. There are two main types of requisition: a purchasing requisition and material requisition and difference between them is significant. Creating a flowchart might help you in understanding all the details of accounting process.
Flowcharts are a best visual method for dividing a large and complicated procedure into a several little clear pieces. The main value-ability of an effective flowchart is its simpleness. Material requisition flowcharts are used to document the process of relationships between the different departments and the purchasing department within an organization. The flow chart gives the step-by-step guide on how is carried out the procurement process of the materials necessary for the functioning of the organization. This type of flowchart along with many other business flowcharts, one can easy create using ConceptDraw Flowcharts solution.
Picture: Material Requisition Flowchart. Flowchart Examples
The new Value Stream Mapping solution found in the ConceptDraw Solution Park continues to extend the range of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM into a business graphics tool.
Picture: Value Stream Diagram
ConceptDraw Value Stream Maps are used in lean practice for analysis of manufacturing processes to identify the improvement opportunities.
Picture: Value Stream Analysis
Fast visualization of structured data is main capability of the ConceptDraw DIAGRAM. With numerous vector stencils and standard flowchart symbols from object libraries and the RapidDraw technology this program stands as the best professional flowchart software for drawing with type of flowchart symbols. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM also known as best flowchart maker.
Picture: Easy Flowchart Program and Standard Flowchart Symbols
The most worked out and commonly used methodology of business processes description is IDEF methodology. Besides business processes it allows to describe functional blocks, for example production and marketing. ConceptDraw lets creation of business processes description using IDEF0 and IDEF2 methods.
Picture: Business Processes
Pareto Chart design is now easier than ever thanks to the ConceptDraw DIAGRAM software and powerful drawing tools, 9 libraries with numerous vector objects, collection of professionally designed and well thought-out samples offered by Seven Basic Tools of Quality solution from the Quality area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Picture: Seven Basic Tools of Quality - Pareto Chart
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM software extended with Flowcharts Solution from the "Diagrams" Area is a powerful software that will help you design the flowcharts for any business and technical processes, and software algorithms thanks to the predesigned flow chart symbols. Flowcharts solution offers 2 libraries with large collection of vector flow chart symbols: Flowchart Library, Flowcharts Rapid Draw Library that you can use to create your flowcharts quick and easy. Flowchart Solution is number of diagraming stencils including special set of flow chart symbols such as: terminator, process, decision which indicates a decision points between two or more paths in a flowchart, symbol of delay. Major symbols includes symbol of data, document or multiple documents, subroutine, preparation for processing of documents. Also includes symbols: display, manual input, manual loop, loop limit, stored data,connectors and suming junctions, sort and merge operations, symbols of database and internal stor
Picture: Flow Chart Symbols