Context Diagram Template
This template shows the Context Diagram. It was created in ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software using the Block Diagrams Solution from the “What is a Diagram” area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. The context diagram graphically identifies the system. external factors, and relations between them. It’s a high level view of the system. The context diagrams are widely used in software engineering and systems engineering for designing the systems that process the information. Read more
IDEF0 is a model that consists of a hierarchical series of diagrams, text, and glossary cross referenced to each other. The two primary modeling components are:
(1) functions (represented on a diagram by boxes), and
(2) data and objects that interrelate those functions (represented by arrows).
... the position at which the arrow attaches to a box conveys the specific role of the interface. The controls enter the top of the box. The inputs, the data or objects acted upon by the operation, enter the box from the left. The outputs of the operation leave the right-hand side of the box. Mechanism arrows that provide supporting means for performing the function join (point up to) the bottom of the box.
The IDEF0 process.
The IDEF0 process starts with the identification of the prime function to be decomposed. This function is identified on a “Top Level Context Diagram,” that defines the scope of the particular IDEF0 analysis. ... From this diagram lower-level diagrams are generated." [IDEF0. Wikipedia]
The IDEF0 diagram example "Top-level context diagram" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the IDEF0 Diagrams solution from the Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. Read more
Creative activities pertain to task creation. In context, these should allow for task planning, brainstorming, creation, elaboration, clarification, organization, reduction, targeting and preliminary prioritization.
Functional activities pertain to personnel, sales, quality or other management areas, for the ultimate purpose of ensuring production of final goods and services for delivery to customers. In context these should allow for planning, reporting, tracking, prioritizing, configuring, delegating, and managing of tasks.
Project activities pertain to planning and time and costs reporting. These can encompass multiple functional activities but are always greater and more purposeful than the sum of its parts. In context project activities should allow for project task breakdown, task allocation, inventory across projects, and concurrent access to task databases.
Service activities pertain to client and internal company services provision, including customer relationship management and knowledge management. In context these should allow for file attachment and links to tasks, document management, access rights management, inventory of client & employee records, orders & calls management, and annotating tasks.
Performance activities pertain to tracking performance and fulfillment of assigned tasks. In context these should allow for tracking by time, cost control, stakeholders and priority; charts, exportable reports, status updates, deadline adjustments, and activity logging.
Report activities pertain to the presentation of information regarding the other five activities listed, including graphical display." [Task management. Wikipedia]
The example "Project tasks dashboard" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Status Dashboard solution from the area "What is a Dashboard" of ConceptDraw Solution Park. Read more
- Context Diagram Template | Top-level context diagram | DFD Library ...
- Context Diagram Template | Data Flow Diagrams | Process ...
- Context Diagram Template | Data Flow Diagram Software | Example ...
- Context Diagram Template | Example of DFD for Online Store (Data ...
- Difference Between Context Diagram And Data Flow Diagram
- Context Diagrams For Library Management System
- Context Diagram Template
- Context Diagram In Computer Science
- Process Context Diagram
- Process Flowchart | Context Diagram Template | Data Flow ...
- Context Diagram Template | Process Flowchart | UML Use Case ...
- Context Model For Library System
- Data Flow Diagram Symbols. DFD Library | Context Diagram ...
- DFD Library System | Context Diagram Template | Data Flow ...
- Top-level context diagram | Data Flow Diagram Symbols. DFD ...
- Sales Process Flowchart. Flowchart Examples | Context Diagram ...
- Top-level context diagram | Example of DFD for Online Store (Data ...
- Context Diagram Of Human Resource Management System
- Context Diagram Template | Business Process Modeling Notation ...
- Context Diagram Template | Data Flow Diagrams | DFD Library ...
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols