How to Share Mind Maps via Internet
We hear from our customers that collaboration is critical in the corporate environment today. It’s often that the information, held in a mind map needs to be shared with other people. Not everyone has the required application. ConceptDraw MINDMAP provides a variety of export capabilities to help with that situation.
You first need to create a mind map, connecting documents or web pages to the topics using hyperlinks:
- From Explorer (Windows), or from Finder (macOS), drag & drop the selected files to the topics within your mind map workspace to attach documents from your computer or local network.
- Use the Hypernote panel to assign hyperlinks to external documents’ URLs.
- Export mind map to Web Page: File → Export → HTML → Map
- Move cursor the over your HTML mind map to see the active links.
Result: Export the mind map to HTML format, preserving the links, so they can be used to download documents.
How it works:
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP provides a variety of export capabilities.
- Export the mind map to HTML format.
- Import presentations from Microsoft® PowerPoint®
- Create PowerPoint® slides from mind map
- Perform presentations in ConceptDraw MINDMAP directly.
- Exchange data with MindManager®, XMind®, FreeMind®, Microsoft® Office®.
- Social networking via Twitter®, Facebook®.
- Compatibility with MindJet Mindmanager®
- Import/Export data from MS Project®
- Integration with Twitter®
- Collaboration via Evernote®
- Compatibility with MS Project®
- Import/Export data from MindJet Mindmanager®
- Manage multiple projects on Mac®
- Google® Desktop Search Integration
- Business diagramming on Mac OS® and Windows®
- Compatibility with MS Visio®
- Live Objects technology