How to Use Infographic in Presentations, Documents, and Publications
The What is Infographics area of Solution Park contains solutions for quick and easy drawing of Infographic type documents.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM's has extensive export capabilities which allow you to export your drawing as MS PowerPoint and Adobe PDF files. You can also embed a drawing into an HTML page after saving it in SWF or SVG formats.
- Open ConceptDraw Document .
- Go to the File menu, click Export, and select MS Power Point, Acrobat PDF, SWF or SVG format
- Choose a location to save your file and click "Save".
- Press "OK".
Result: Infographics created with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM will help the audience better remember and learn from your presentation.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw charts and diagrams.
- Visualize business information
- Capture a different phases of the project, using diagrams
- Data-driven Infographics
- Pictorial Infographics
- Spatial Infographics
- Typography Infographics
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint
- Export to MS Visio VSDX, VDX