How to Print an Outline Directly From Mind Map
ConceptDraw MINDMAP lets you view documents in both mind map and text outline structures. The text outline and the mind map views can be presented simultaneously thus letting you easily switch between the map and its textual description. ConceptDraw MINDMAP delivers the ability to print mind map and text outline directly from the application, without having to export it.
- To print the outline generated from your mind map content select the Print Outline option in the File menu.
- The Print Preview appears.
- Manage the print settings using the Show Details button.
- Click the Print button.
Result: You can print a text of your mind maps in a good quality directly from the application even for large documents.
How it works:
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP provides a possibility to switch between views: map and outline
- The improvements of printing facilities, made in the latest versions of ConceptDraw applications.
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Import presentations from Microsoft® PowerPoint®
- Create PowerPoint® slides from mind map
- Perform presentations in ConceptDraw MINDMAP directly.
- Exchange data with MindManager®, XMind®, FreeMind®, Microsoft® Office®.
- Social networking via Twitter®, Facebook®.
- Compatibility with MindJet Mindmanager®
- Import/Export data from MS Project®
- Integration with Twitter®
- Collaboration via Evernote®