How to Perform a Presentation on Mac Using Two Monitors
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM supports multi-monitor usage. The only limit is that ConceptDraw DIAGRAM can run only one presentation at a time. So, you can run a presentation in one monitor and have the same or a different document open for editing on the second monitor. By default every presentation is displayed on the primary monitor.To run a presentation on the secondary monitor perform the following steps.
- Open ConceptDraw DIAGRAM document.
- Activate the Present panel.
- Choose the monitor for presentation from the Output Device combo box in the panel.
- During presentation you can make edits in the presentation file using your laptop monitor and see them immediately on the second monitor you use to present for audience.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw charts and diagrams.
- Visualize business information
- Capture a different phases of the project, using diagrams
- Data-driven Infographics
- Pictorial Infographics
- Spatial Infographics
- Typography Infographics
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint
- Export to MS Visio VSDX, VDX