How to Add a Workflow Diagram to MS Word Document
A workflow diagram is a special type of flowchart. It is used to show step-by-step a working process within organization. Making a workflow diagram can be managed using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM. The ability to design workflow diagrams is delivered by the Workflow Diagrams solution. The workflow diagram may be the part of the business documentation that should be presented as MS Word document. In this case, the best way is using the advanced copy-and-paste functionality of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Open a Business Process diagram, created with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Select the entire drawing, or a part of it.
- Copy selected objects.
- Paste them into your MS Word document.
Result: You can easily supplement any MS Word document with diagrams.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Workflow diagrams samples and templates
- 39 vector shapes
- Business process diagrams samples and templates
- Support of the on the BPMN 2.0 standard
- Rapid Draw interface
- Cross-functional flowcharts samples and templates
- Two libraries with 45 vector shapes
- EPC diagrams samples and templates
- 22 vector shapes
- Diagraming and Charts
- Business Process diagrams
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN 2.0)
- Business Model Presentation
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX