How to Add a Circle-Spoke Diagram to MS Word Document
The ability to design a Circle-Spoke diagram quickly and easily contains in the ConceptDraw Circle-Spoke Diagrams solution. A Circle-Spoke diagram may be a part of the marketing documentation that should be presented as MS Word document. In this case, the best way is using the advanced copy-and-paste functionality of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Open your Circle-Spoke diagram, created with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Select the entire drawing, or a part of it.
- Copy selected objects.
- Paste them into your MS Word document.
Result: You can easily supplement any MS Word document with diagrams and infographics.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Marketing diagrams samples and templates
- Library of vector stencils
- Marketing information visualization
- 14 libraries containing 327 objects
- Diagraming and Charts
- Business Process diagrams
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN 2.0)
- Business Model Presentation
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX