How to Create Data-Driven Infographics
Data Driven Infographics are used to represent data in a graphic format to make it easily understandable at a glance.
It can be used to quickly communicate a message, to simplify the presentation of large amounts of data, to see data patterns and relationships, and to monitor changes in variables over time. Data-driven Infographics can contain bar graphs, pie charts, histograms, line charts, e.t.c. Data-driven Infographics are often used in management and marketing. Ability to create Data-driven Infographics in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is contained in the Data Driven Infographics solution.
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Doubleclick the preview of Data Driven Infographics template to open the template in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Add objects to the drawing by dragging them from the library to the document page.
- To make changes in your infographic elements use the Action button menu. To open the menu select an object and click the button in the upper right corner of the object.
- To move value labels or to change bar width and space between bars use control dots.
- To add a text to infographics, select an object and start typing.
- Use the Line, Fill, Shadow and Text tools to format infographic objects.
- Finally, you can export your drawing as MS PowerPoint® and Adobe PDF files using Export options from the File menu.
Result: Using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM you can easily make data-driven infographics of any complexity.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- Data Driven Charts
- Special templates
- Infographic examples
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX