How to Add a Telecommunication Network Diagram to a PowerPoint Presentation
Telecommunication network diagrams are used by system engineers for planning a network arrangement as well as for network management. Telecom network diagrams can be used to identify weak points of a system and visualize the level of security and user access to certain equipment and data. Telecommunication network diagram represents components and connections in a telecommunications network: how they are interacted between each other and with end-users. The PowerPoint presentation on a conception of telecom network can be very informative and helpful. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM allows you to make an MS PowerPoint Presentation from your telecommunication network diagrams in a few clicks.
- Open a ConceptDraw DIAGRAM new document and the proper library from Telecommunication Network Diagrams section.
- Add network elements to the diagram. Use Clone tool to quickly add copies of the selected library object.
- Activate the Smart Connector tool
to connect objects.
- Click the point you wish to originate the connector from, then drag your mouse to the desired end point and release the mouse button.
- You can add additional pages to a document using the context menu of Page Navigator (View menu).
- Export your multi page diagram as an MS PowerPoint® presentation using the Export option from the File menu.
Result:The PowerPoint presentation of telecom network can be really helpful for computer engineering courses as well as other networking and connectivity presentations.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Microsoft Azure Architecture Diagrams
- AWS Arcitecture Diagrams
- Active Directory Diagrams
- Wireless Nerwork Diagram
- IVR Diagram
- Cisco® Network Topology Diagrams
- Easily draw charts and diagrams.
- Visualize business information
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- Venn Diagrams
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX