How to Create a Telecommunication Network Diagram
A telecommunication network diagram is used to draw a graphical chart of a telecommunication network. Generally, a telecommunication network diagram usually consists of a network that is made up of interconnected groups or systems. Generally the telecommunication network diagram represents a system consisting of computers, servers, telecommunication devices, switches, satellites, wireless transmitters, antennas, cables, etc., that connect a set of remote end-points. It is also shows a telephone commutation, that connects calls between land-lines.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM allows you to draw a simple and clear Telecommunication Network diagrams using Telecommunication Network Diagrams solution.
- Run a ConceptDraw DIAGRAM new document and open libraries from the Telecommunication Network Diagrams section.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM gives you the ability to collect the proper library objects quickly using the ConceptDraw internal search system.
- Enter the name of the object you are looking for (e.g. "Call Center") into search field and press "Enter".
- To find related objects, right click on an object, and choose the command Open Parent Library the library containing this shape will be opened.
- Add the Telecommunication Network elements to the diagram by dragging them from library to the document page.
Result: This type of diagram is particularly useful for network engineers and designers in compiling detailed network documentation.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Wireless Nerwork Diagram
- IVR Diagram
- ISG Topology Diagram Cisco
- Easily draw charts and diagrams.
- Visualize business information
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- Venn Diagrams
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint
- Export to MS Visio VSDX, VDX