How To Make an MS Visio Rack Diagram
Drawing a Rack mountain structure involves many specific elements including server equipment elements that can be managed using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM. The ability to create rack diagrams contains in the Rack Diagrams solution. Using the export capabilities of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM you can export your ConceptDraw documents (CDDZ) to MS Visio 2013 format (VSDX). That allows you to share your network documentation with MS Visio users.
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Open a Rack diagram, created with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- From the File menu, select Export.
- Select Microsoft Visio 2013 (VSDX).
- From the Open window, select the desired file to be exported. Click “Ok”.
Result: You can easily design a network documentation pack including a wireless network segment and avoid difficulties while sharing it with MS Visio users.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM on the App Store
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Microsoft Azure Architecture Diagrams
- AWS Arcitecture Diagrams
- Active Directory Diagrams
- Wireless Nerwork Diagram
- IVR Diagram
- Cisco® Network Topology Diagrams
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX