How To Create Cause and Effect (Fishbone) Diagram in MS Visio
A Fishbone (Ishikawa) diagram is also called a cause-and-effect diagram. Fishbone diagram is often used in business to determine the cause of some problem. A Fishbone diagram is a tool of Cause and Effect analysis. It is used to determine the cause of certain issues. The ability to create Fishbone diagrams is delivered by the Fishbone Diagrams solution. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM supports export to MS Visio 2013 files (VSDX). This allows you to exchange your business documentation with MS Visio users.
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Open a Fishbone diagram, created with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- From the File menu, select Export.
- Select Microsoft Visio 2013 (VSDX).
- From the Open window, select the desired file to be exported. Click “Ok”.
Result: You can easily design a documentation for Business process analysis and avoid difficulties while sharing it with MS Visio users.
How it works:
- Data exchange capabilities between
ConceptDraw MINDMAP and PRO
- Powerful management diagramming tool
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Management Diagrams: Matrixes, Deployment Charts,
- Organizational Charts, Fishbone Diagrams, Timelines.
- Mind Maps: Decision Making, Scheduling,
- Thinking Ideas, Problem Solving, Business Planning,
- Company Organizing, Meetings and Presentations.
- Marketing diagrams samples and templates
- Library of vector stencils
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX