How to Create an Active Directory Diagram
Active Directory is Microsoft's directory service, an integral part of the Windows architecture. Active Directory is a centralized and standardized system that automates network management of user data, security, and resources. The logical diagrams showing the Active Directory (AD) structure are used to visualize the way AD organizes its data. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM allows you to make AD Diagrams quickly and easily using the Active Directory Diagrams solution. This solution supplies the system administrator with a work-space that provides a clear overview of network structure in a visual manner. The Active Directory Diagrams solution allows creating detailed, industry standard diagrams. Vector stencil libraries included with the solution offer iconography for all possible elements and resources within a network, giving a limitless scope for a design that can apply to any organizational structure.
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Find “Active Directory Diagrams” in the Solutions panel.
- Click the preview of the template.
- Now you have a workspace and a set of corresponding libraries.
- The template provides you with some callout hints that can be useful when building an Active Directory diagram. You can manage the visibility of hints using the Action button menu.
- Arrange objects within a workspace using a mouse.
- Any object in the template can easily be replaced with a library object using the Change Shape command. Find it in the menu Edit on macOS, and in the object context menu on Windows.
- You can add shapes to the chart by dragging them from the library.
- To connect the objects automatically, select two or more objects, select the connector type (commonly direct or smart connector), then press the Chain , or Tree connection mode button.
- You can modify the connector appearance using the Format panel.
Result: The Active Directory Domain Services Diagram built with the Active Directory Diagrams solution helps you create secure, manageable and scalable infrastructure for domain management.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Wireless Nerwork Diagram
- IVR Diagram
- ISG Topology Diagram Cisco®
- Easily draw charts and diagrams.
- Visualize business information
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- Venn Diagrams
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX