How To Convert a Flowchart to Adobe PDF
Making a flowchart involves using the set of special symbols that can be managed with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM The ability to create flowcharts is contained in the Flowcharts solution. Using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM export capabilities allows you to export your flowchart to Adobe PDF files. This will help you to easily share your visual documentation between different computers with different operating systems and applications.
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Open a flowchart, created with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Go to the File menu, click Export, and select Adobe Acrobat PDF.
- Choose a location to save your file and click Save.
You can get clear business documentation and can freely communicate it with stakeholders.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw charts and diagrams.
- Visualize business information
- Capture a different phases of the project, using diagrams
- Data-driven Infographics
- Pictorial Infographics
- Spatial Infographics
- Typography Infographics
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX