How to Make a Project Tasks Mind Map from Brainstorm
The easiest way to start a new project is to conduct a brainstorming session that identifies the necessary tasks and then to develop it into a project schedule.
We recommended using ConceptDraw MINDMAP Brainstorm Mode. During the brainstorming session, you can enter all ideas and tasks related to the project. Once the brainstorm is finished, view your brainstorm notes in the Map Mode view. All of your ideas are easily formulated into a project mind map:
- Click the Brainstorm tool and enter the theme of the brainstorm and all of your ideas.
- Click Finish Brainstorm and connect topics by dragging & dropping them into the mind map. You can also add Relationships and assign Project Management Types to the topics.
Result. You now have a mind map of your project plan.
How it works:
- Conduct a brainstorm session that identifies project tasks.
- Develop a result of brainstorm session into a project schedule.
- Import and export MS Project® files
- Share your project data with MS Project®, Merlin® and OmniPlan® users
- Report project status as a mind map
- Exchange data with MindManager®, XMind®, FreeMind®, Microsoft® Office®.
- Social networking via Twitter®, Facebook®.
- Compatibility with MindJet Mindmanager®
- Import/Export data from MS Project®
- Integration with Twitter®
- Collaboration via Evernote®
- Compatibility with MS Project®
- Import/Export data from MindJet Mindmanager®
- Manage multiple projects on Mac® and PC®
- Visualize Project Data
- Business diagramming on Mac OS® and Windows®
- Compatibility with MS Visio®
- Live Objects technology